PDA

View Full Version : Apologies on behalf of my nephew Michael

Larry Schuler
09-25-2011, 01:29 AM
Hey folks, Larry here. Just want to apologize on behalf of my nephew Michael. My wife Helen and I have gotten pretty lax about supervising him when he is on our desktop computer (we watch him some afternoons) and I see that Michael has been using his online time in a non-positive way, creating multiple negative threads about Jay Bruce and other Reds players. Unfortunately his step mother Lisa already picked him up by the time I saw what he had done so I'll have to wait until Monday to give him a lecture. But I just want to apologize to the rest of the board. This won't happen again. At least not from our home- his step mother is a bit loose when it comes to supervision so I can't speak for when he is with her.

In light of all the negativity I also wanted to take the time to shine a light on some of the few highlights of this year. Chris Heisey has near on 17 home runs and is looking like a good ball player. Votto just logged his 100th RBI and is on his way to solidifying a career for himself. Phillips, .300, need I say more.

Alright, folks. Enjoy the last week of baseball and let's get 'em in 2012! :beerme:

Vottomatic
09-25-2011, 10:12 AM
Apology accepted.

Red Raindog
09-25-2011, 11:15 AM
No problem here (and he was not wrong about everything -- Bruce drives me nuts too)