PDA

View Full Version : What would ask Walt/Dusty at Redsfest

brm7675
10-07-2011, 03:50 PM
With the season over the next big event Reds wise will be Redsfest in early Dec. At Redsfest they offer a chance for fans to ask Walt/Dusty and others questions. So if given the chance, what legit question would you pose to one or both?

My question would be:

Given the knowledge that Stubbs was struggling this season at the plate why was he continually hitting either in the 1 or 2 spot where obp is vital especially with Votto hitting 3 and instead hit Stubbs lower down in the order.

nux fan
10-07-2011, 04:08 PM
wow an intelligent comment from you, given that the garbage last home run was in early August

Redsfansince72
10-08-2011, 12:01 AM
I would ask.. "After the first 5 games of the season, the team looked hungry, looked focused, then after that the team coasted. How will you make sure not to let that happen in 2012 and will there be a more fire lit under this team starting in spring training?"

ALSO, "Walt, do you now see how us fans saw a start to something special after the 2010 season and by sitting on your hands while the two teams that wanted 1st place bad (Both the Cardinals and Brewers) both improved there team before and at the deadline while we were so called "Buyers" and did nothing?? Will you show the fans losing isnt accepted like your past Cardinals teams and current one still do and that try to win every year?? THATS how you get 3 million fans to show up!! If we had the Rays success, NOWAY this team's fans not pack the park!! 12 sell outs during the season should have been rewarded, not blame the fans for not showing up when the team quit when it counted"

DannyB
10-08-2011, 08:52 AM
I'm sure you will get some straight answers :laugh:

Vottomatic
10-08-2011, 06:01 PM
I'd ask Bob Castellini if "we're just not going to lose anymore". And will he fire Dusty if we continue to underachieve?