PDA

View Full Version : Lou Reed/Metallica streaming today...

jredmo2
10-20-2011, 12:17 PM
http://www.loureedmetallica.com/listen-to-lulu.php

I no longer enjoy music.

Sean_CaseyRules
10-20-2011, 02:49 PM
Just freaking terrible....

BTW, when Metallica does crap like this (Playing with an orchestra, St. Anger, Load, Reload) it makes me happier that I found Megadeth.

The Operator
10-20-2011, 03:15 PM
Wow. I'm a Metallica fan but that made me wish I was deaf. What were they thinking?

And on a side note, Lars' drumming chops are really starting to erode, imo.

cinredsfan2000
10-20-2011, 08:06 PM
Im pretty much in the same camp as everybody here so far .That being said I just cant get past lou reeds voice/singing style :thumbdown: Never did like him!! I figured metallica may make it listenable :laugh::lol: glad i listened to it before considering buying it . Lou reed is severely overrated How the hell has this guy had a career this long ? I never cared for any of these spoken word style poetry guys :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

*BaseClogger*
10-21-2011, 11:42 AM
I never cared for any of these spoken word style poetry guys :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Probably not a hip-hop guy, eh? :lol:

cinredsfan2000
10-21-2011, 01:36 PM
Probably not a hip-hop guy, eh? :lol:

No not really but not just for the above stated reasons.

Yachtzee
10-22-2011, 11:18 AM
Metallica has been lame ever since they sided with record companies as leaders against file sharing on the internet. Rather than support legit file sharing, they became the face of the record companies' efforts to protect copyrights by carpet-bombing the internet and open source software industries.