PDA

View Full Version : Henry Rodriguez

JaysFanToronto
11-09-2011, 02:18 PM
Hey guys, what can you tell me about your 2b base prospect Henry Rodriguez. Are you guys high on him or do you prefer Hamilton. Would your team be willing to trade him or is he Phillips possible replacement? If they are willing to trade him, what do you think it would cost?

Would you guys for instance trade Rodriguez + another prospect for Drabek?

R_Webb18
11-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Hey guys, what can you tell me about your 2b base prospect Henry Rodriguez. Are you guys high on him or do you prefer Hamilton. Would your team be willing to trade him or is he Phillips possible replacement? If they are willing to trade him, what do you think it would cost?

i don't know much but im pretty sure there were reports on B Hamilton being untouchable.

LegallyMinded
11-09-2011, 03:05 PM

I've read that Hamilton's defense isn't highly rated, and he might get moved to the outfield. In that case, I'm guessing the Reds would prefer to keep Rodriguez as a middle infield prospect, but that's really just speculation on my part.

texasdave
11-09-2011, 03:10 PM
The availability of Henry Rodriguez would seem to hinge upon whether Brandon Phillips signs an extension or not. If Phillips extends then Rodriguez is available IMO.

JaysFanToronto
11-10-2011, 04:06 PM
The availability of Henry Rodriguez would seem to hinge upon whether Brandon Phillips signs an extension or not. If Phillips extends then Rodriguez is available IMO.

Thanks for the info guys. I think you have a good fall back option should Phillips leave. IMO, Rodriguez is really underrated.