PDA

View Full Version : Skyrim

izzy's dad
11-27-2011, 09:52 PM
I know that there is already a video game thread, but I think that a game as big as Skyrim deserves its own thread. I have never played a more complete game. I am about fifty hours into my Nord, but I can't wait to try a new race and skill set. Any other Skyrim players out there?

reds1869
11-27-2011, 10:14 PM
I have played over 40 hours and can't wait to play 40 more. Hands down the best game I have ever played. I'm also a Nord and love that race's proficiency in combat. I took out an entire fort worth of Stormcloaks with an Elven warhammer this evening without batting an eye.

izzy's dad
11-27-2011, 10:59 PM
I'm rocking a daedric sword with all Dragon armor. I am like a battleship. Try this to get your smithing up to 100 if it isn't already. Get a bunch of leather strips and iron ignots, then forge as many iron daggers as possible. Sell those daggers and repeat the process. Watch as your smithing skyrockets. At 100 you can improve weapons and armor to Legendary status, and build Dragon armor. Well worth it.

Next I am going to go with a high elf mage. The depth of this game is unrivaled. I loved oblivion, but this is far and away the better game. Can't wait for DLC.

WMR
11-27-2011, 10:59 PM
Redguard half destro/half melee

AtomicDumpling
11-28-2011, 06:44 PM
I am really wanting to buy this game. If I do then my wife and I will disappear from society until Opening Day 2012. So if you don't see me on Redszone you will know why.

Are you guys playing this game on your computer or a console? I have heard some people say the game is clearly designed for consoles, and the interface and controls don't work too well on the computer. Is this true in your experience?

izzy's dad
11-28-2011, 08:59 PM
I am playing it on the PS3. In my opinion you should go with a console version. This is the best 60$ I have spent on entertainment in years. When you break it down dollars spent/hours entertained, it is a bargain. I have pumped in around forty to fifty dollars in this game, and am not even close to discovering all there is to do. Between all of the races and their strengths and weaknesses, the "guilds", dungeon crawling, smithing, enchanting, side quests, etc. the options are endless. I might sound like I am working on commision, but I really believe this is the best game ever made. It is a major time drain, so be prepared to sink some hours into it.

reds1869
11-29-2011, 05:44 PM
I am playing on a console as well (360). I echo the sentiment that this is the best game ever made. I've been playing video games since the Atari days and feel that pound for pound no game has been better.

AtomicDumpling
11-29-2011, 06:25 PM
Well you guys are talking me into it. I have been playing games on my PC for decades but have never owned one of the console systems other than an Odyssey and the original Nintendo. I am considering buying an Xbox 360 with Kinect and this game might be the clincher. My only fear is that once I buy that console I will never have another productive moment in real life again.:eek:

westofyou
11-29-2011, 06:28 PM
I don't game, never heard of this but saw this link today

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7290527/one-night-skyrim-makes-strong-man-crumble

top6
11-29-2011, 09:08 PM
Just started playing and I cannot get out of the first building. Have spent 3/4 hour endlessly wandering down the same halls. I was following some guy, but I looked at a wall and lost him. I eventually killed a torturer or something, but otherwise I can't do anything or get back outside.

LOL. I think video games have passed me by and are too complicated for my simple mind.

code
11-30-2011, 09:10 AM
Eh, If I buy this game my wife will divorce me. I play World of Warcraft enough already.

reds1869
11-30-2011, 09:25 AM
Just started playing and I cannot get out of the first building. Have spent 3/4 hour endlessly wandering down the same halls. I was following some guy, but I looked at a wall and lost him. I eventually killed a torturer or something, but otherwise I can't do anything or get back outside.

LOL. I think video games have passed me by and are too complicated for my simple mind.

This website is great for help when you are stuck: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Main_Page

top6
11-30-2011, 10:29 AM
This website is great for help when you are stuck: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Main_Page

Thanks! I eventually figured it out but I am sure I will be going back to that web site.

When I switched to the point of view where the "camera" is behind you it got easier. I find the first person point of view to be confusing.

The game really is addictive. Wow. I played much later than I should have and am paying for it at work today.

As I mentioned in the other thread I really haven't played many video games in a while. Some sports games, but that's really it. It's interesting how much they've changed, and yet how much they are the same. The graphics are amazing. The first quest I did (SPOILER, sort of, I guess)...

... (i.e., find a claw/key, use it to open a door to get a magic stone for an old man/magician who needs it)...

...could have been a quest in the original Legend of Zelda! Well, it would have been 1/4 or so rather than <1% of the game, but still...

top6
11-30-2011, 10:32 AM
Eh, If I buy this game my wife will divorce me. I play World of Warcraft enough already.

Oddly enough, it is only because I got divorced that I felt OK buying this game.

Johnny Footstool
12-01-2011, 10:34 AM
I don't game, never heard of this but saw this link today

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7290527/one-night-skyrim-makes-strong-man-crumble

Well-written, but it misses the mark. The dialogue is a lot richer than the writer suggests, full of nuance, subtlety, and often a lot of humor. Yes, it is repetitive. So are the dungeons, and the castles, and the caves, all of which reuse design and graphical elements. If you could click through those, you would.

The dialogue is sometimes banal, sometimes intriguing, sometimes pointless, often funny, and mostly essential to the game experience.

AmarilloRed
12-01-2011, 05:06 PM
I mentioned it in the video game thread but will mention it here as well-Patch 1.2 completely breaks resistances-they don't work at all. Bethesda will release an incremental update next week to fix the problem-first on computer, then on Xbox and PS3.

izzy's dad
12-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Was dealing with some bugs last night. Decided to take a break for a couple of days. Damn this game is good. It's like a good book, you don't want it to end.

top6
12-02-2011, 12:50 PM
I have read about all of the bugs this game has, and have experienced a few as well (even on a brand new PS3). It's pretty annoying, because a lot of these obviously could have been fixed with a few more months of testing, but I guess they were in a hurry to release the game.

That said, wow this game is great and addictive. I have played probably 10 hours in 3 nights. I have sort of taken a break from the main quest and just started exploring woods and dungeons and towns and such. It's really a lot of fun, and it seems like I only barely got started.

reds1869
12-02-2011, 12:54 PM
How to ride a horse in Skyrim (http://youtu.be/93W6mB0ZqCM)

One of the more amusing glitches I've seen. For me the glitches just add flavor as long as they aren't gamebreakers.

Mario-Rijo
12-02-2011, 02:33 PM
I am really wanting to buy this game. If I do then my wife and I will disappear from society until Opening Day 2012. So if you don't see me on Redszone you will know why.

Are you guys playing this game on your computer or a console? I have heard some people say the game is clearly designed for consoles, and the interface and controls don't work too well on the computer. Is this true in your experience?

I play on a PS3 myself but have a buddy who plays it on PC and his graphics are even better (didn't even think it was possible). Just seems like anyone who plays it on PC seems to like it even better. But I have few qualms about it on PS3, though if you wanted to nitpick you could I.E. seams and subtle little flaws in the background abound. That said if you aren't looking real hard you'll never see or never really care.

As expected Bethesda always knocks it out of the park.

Mario-Rijo
12-02-2011, 02:44 PM
Would love to see Bethesda do a good Zombie Apocalypse game using some kinda combination of I am Legend, The Walking Dead, Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead as a baseline. Stills isn't a real complete Zombie game out there. So until then I just keep pretending Fallout is one. Speaking of which I heard there will be a #4 of that series in '12.

But to Skyrim (gotta hurry I am geeking to get back to the game) I am an Imperial level 39 and mostly tend to float towards a well rounded though magic less driven character. I don't like to cheat myself so I am refusing to use any of the cheats of the game too much. I tried the whole Iron Daggers and leather bracers thing for a short period to jump 2-3 levels to glass armor smithing but other than that I want it to come mostly naturally. Love the game but also really loved Oblivion, and up until the last day or so of gameplay I didn't feel Skyrim was that much better for my taste but it is. Just way more vast and lengthy and more possibilities and seemingly different outcomes depending on how one goes about something, kinda of reminds me a bit of the old choose your own adventure books which I was a sucker for as a kid. Those components make for a game one can play for quite a long time, which when your this addicted is great (or for real life not so great, maybe).

izzy's dad
12-02-2011, 10:08 PM
Just wraped up my first play through with a nord. Took down Alduin and saved Tamriel. Time to do it again, but with an altmer mage this time.

MikeThierry
12-13-2011, 12:59 PM
I play on a PS3 myself but have a buddy who plays it on PC and his graphics are even better (didn't even think it was possible). Just seems like anyone who plays it on PC seems to like it even better. But I have few qualms about it on PS3, though if you wanted to nitpick you could I.E. seams and subtle little flaws in the background abound. That said if you aren't looking real hard you'll never see or never really care.

I have it for PC and the graphics are brilliant. Even with PS3 graphics, they still have not managed to catch up to the computing power of a PC. The same is true for games like BF3.

I'm a tank as well. I have a full set of Daedric Armor, which is better than dragon armor, and daedric hammer.

Basically this game is crack to gamers. I'm about 60 hours in and still not finished.

Chrietic
12-15-2011, 08:58 PM
I'm really excited to get Skyrim, it looks amazing.

reds1869
12-16-2011, 09:36 AM
I just finished the civil war questline form the Imperial perspective. It felt like the end of a full game because I had put well over 20 hours into that plotline. Amazing that it is only a major sideshow and not the show. I'm just now digging into "The Way of The Voice." This is the best $60 I've ever spent on a game.

RonDunn95
12-18-2011, 02:28 AM
Any skyrim walkthrough link?

reds1869
12-19-2011, 08:28 AM
Any skyrim walkthrough link?

A true walkthrough would be virtually impossible. Taking it piece by piece is best. The site below has been a life saver for me. Just type the quest/character/dungeon you are having trouble with in the search box and you are on your way.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Main_Page

WMR
12-19-2011, 01:59 PM
A complete skyrim walkthrough would be about the size of the Bible.

There are a couple really good Wikis out there, the one linked is fine.

RonDunn95
12-19-2011, 10:48 PM
I think so too, I'll take it part by part.

AmarilloRed
12-19-2011, 11:59 PM
There's a Skyrim strategy guide out there-I hear it's pretty expensive though.

RonDunn95
12-20-2011, 12:03 AM
I'll pass on that one.

RedsManRick
12-20-2011, 12:22 AM
I highly recommend the wiki route. You'll find any and all information you need.

WebScorpion
12-20-2011, 05:53 AM
Does Skyrim have a monthly fee? I refuse to play a game with monthly fees. I really wanted to play the new Star Wars game until I discovered the monthly charge. Ugh. :(

reds1869
12-20-2011, 06:04 AM
Does Skyrim have a monthly fee? I refuse to play a game with monthly fees. I really wanted to play the new Star Wars game until I discovered the monthly charge. Ugh. :(

No. It is single player only. Once you pay for it the game is yours forever.

MikeThierry
12-20-2011, 01:00 PM

I'm playing the new Star Wars game and its a ton of fun. I'm at the financial point in my life though to where I can waste 14 or so dollars per month for hours of enjoyment so it doesn't bother me paying money. If you have some extra money laying around, I would highly recommend The Old Republic.

MikeThierry
12-20-2011, 01:01 PM
No. It is single player only. Once you pay for it the game is yours forever.

Litterally forever considering the game never ends, lol. I can't wait until the download content gets released for the game.

izzy's dad
12-20-2011, 04:37 PM
I can't stop playing this game. There is something so satisfying about crushing people with a war hammer. Good times.

reds1869
12-20-2011, 05:13 PM
I can't stop playing this game. There is something so satisfying about crushing people with a war hammer. Good times.

Especially if you have the "skullcrusher" perk. :thumbup:

MikeThierry
12-20-2011, 06:36 PM
Especially if you have the "skullcrusher" perk. :thumbup:

with a legendary daedric hammer :D

OldRightHander
12-20-2011, 09:05 PM
Or lopping off a head at the top of a long flight of stairs.

izzy's dad
12-20-2011, 10:09 PM
Trying to invest in shops around Skyrim. Anybody know how to do this? I am having no luck.

Mario-Rijo
12-20-2011, 10:25 PM
Trying to invest in shops around Skyrim. Anybody know how to do this? I am having no luck.

Just go to the shop owners, talk to them and the option to invest should be there in their dialogue.

OldRightHander
12-21-2011, 06:58 PM
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2011/12/4chan-1323337088395.jpg

wolfboy
12-21-2011, 11:01 PM
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2011/12/4chan-1323337088395.jpg

Very nice!

Chrietic
12-22-2011, 04:43 PM
Well you guys are talking me into it. I have been playing games on my PC for decades but have never owned one of the console systems other than an Odyssey and the original Nintendo. I am considering buying an Xbox 360 with Kinect and this game might be the clincher. My only fear is that once I buy that console I will never have another productive moment in real life again.:eek:

seriously, never again.

AmarilloRed
12-27-2011, 12:29 AM
I got both the strategy guide and Skyrim for Christmas-looks to be a fairly deep game.

izzy's dad
12-27-2011, 09:55 AM
Very deep game. The strategy guide is good if you are trying to start a quest or stuck, but in order to avoid spoilers I wouldn't use it until your second play through.

MikeThierry
12-27-2011, 10:15 AM
Very deep game. The strategy guide is good if you are trying to start a quest or stuck, but in order to avoid spoilers I wouldn't use it until your second play through.

gahh... I'm still trying to get through my first play through. :laugh::lol:

reds1869
12-27-2011, 01:17 PM

You need to have the "Investor" perk on the "Speech" skill tree.

OldRightHander
12-27-2011, 03:52 PM
You need to have the "Investor" perk on the "Speech" skill tree.

And then the first shop you want to invest in is the Riverwood Trader.

BuckeyeRedleg
12-27-2011, 05:40 PM
Anyone having trouble with lag?

The game is getting bashed on Meticritic by user reviews. Mostly 10's and 9's for a few weeks after the release and now just a bunch of 0's. Even the overall review score has changed. I noticed a few weeks ago the PS3 version was at 95, with 25 reviews, and now it's at 92, with only 12 or so reviews. It appears some sites/mags have pulled their reviews because of the lag issue.

I have a newer PS3 and am at level 35. I've noticed some issues with lag and some glitches, but I've been able to overcome the lag somewhat by occasionally just re-booting the PS3. Also, I don't know if this helps, but I don't create a new file every time I save (which is often). I just overwrite the previously saved file.

The lag is worse in the open world when a lot is going on (fighting a dragon and multiple enemies, etc.), but I've had no issues in any dungeon.

I have cleared everything in the main quest except taking out Alduin. I have the dragon caught that will take me to Alduin, but in the meantime, I'm trying to clear every dungeon and side quest. When I level up I mainly focus on perking what I use the most: lock picking, sneak, 2 and 1 handed combat, archery, etc. I rarely use any magic except the occasional dragon shout and restoration. I just skip any alchemy tables and magic perks, even though I have completed the college of Winterhold quests and have become the arch-mage there. I'm not sure what that makes me, but someone at the office gave me a label based on my playing personality that I described. I just can't remember right now what it was.

Basically, I'm just a sneaky thug.

top6
12-27-2011, 05:48 PM

The game is getting bashed on Meticritic by user's reviews. Mostly 10's and 9's for a few weeks after the release and now just a bunch of 0's. Even the overall review score has changed. I noticed a few weeks ago the PS3 version was at 95, with 25 reviews, and now it's at 92, with only 12 or so reviews. It appears some sites/mags have pulled their reviews because of the lag issue.

I have a newer PS3 and am at level 35. I've noticed some issues with lag and some glitches, but I've been able to overcome the lag somewhat by occasionally just re-booting the PS3. Also, I don't if this helps, but I don't create a new file every time I save (which is often). I just overwrite the previously saved file.

The lag is worse in the open world when a lot is going on (fighting a dragon and multiple enemies, etc.), but I've had no issues in any dungeon.

I have cleared everything in the main quest except taking out Alduin. I have the dragon caught that will take me to Alduin, but in the meantime, I'm trying to clear every dungeon and side quest. When I level up I mainly focus on perking what I use the most: lock picking, sneak, 2 and 1 handed combat, archery, etc. I rarely use any magic except the occasional dragon shout and restoration. I just skip any alchemy and magic perks, even though I have completed the college of Winterhold quests and have becoem the arch-mage there. I'm not sure what that makes me, but someone at the office gave me a label based on my playing personality that I described. I just can't remember right now what it was.

I have had a few issues with lag on the PS3. Not nearly as bad as what I've seen reported.

I would save at least 3-4 save files, and just replace the oldest one when you save. Sometimes you can run into a quest bug that makes a quest unplayable, and going back just to your latest save won't fix it. If you have 3-4 saves, it's more likely you will be able to go back to a time when the bug doesn't happen.

All in all, I have enjoyed this game a lot.

BuckeyeRedleg
12-27-2011, 05:55 PM
I have had a few issues with lag on the PS3. Not nearly as bad as what I've seen reported.

I would save at least 3-4 save files, and just replace the oldest one when you save. Sometimes you can run into a quest bug that makes a quest unplayable, and going back just to your latest save won't fix it. If you have 3-4 saves, it's more likely you will be able to go back to a time when the bug doesn't happen.

All in all, I have enjoyed this game a lot.

Good idea on the 3-4 save files. Yep, this is probably the best PS3 game I have ever played. I loved the Bioshock, Resistance, Portal, and Uncharted series, but this one blows them all away. I'm thinking once I've done everything I can do in this game I'll need to go out and pick up Oblivion.

I can't believe how many people are into this game. We'll be talking about it around the water cooler and someone will walk up and tell us how deep they are into it. Several more have heard us talking about it and then went out and got it and have also become addicted.

MikeThierry
12-27-2011, 06:51 PM
I read somewhere that it starts to lag when you save big files, so the farther along you go in the game, the more laggy it will get. One way possibly to help in this issue is cleaning up some of the files in the PS3 from other games. I'm not a PS3 expert nor a computer expert so I might be way off based.

This issue right here is one of the reasons why I always buy games like this for the PC. The PC has the ability to store massive amounts of information. While the PS3 does have a great memory core, it still doesn't match that of a PC. I mainly use my PS3 for sporting games and use my PC for RPG's like Skyrim, Mass Effect, and Dragon Age.

Mario-Rijo
12-27-2011, 06:52 PM

The game is getting bashed on Meticritic by user reviews. Mostly 10's and 9's for a few weeks after the release and now just a bunch of 0's. Even the overall review score has changed. I noticed a few weeks ago the PS3 version was at 95, with 25 reviews, and now it's at 92, with only 12 or so reviews. It appears some sites/mags have pulled their reviews because of the lag issue.

I have a newer PS3 and am at level 35. I've noticed some issues with lag and some glitches, but I've been able to overcome the lag somewhat by occasionally just re-booting the PS3. Also, I don't know if this helps, but I don't create a new file every time I save (which is often). I just overwrite the previously saved file.

I have cleared everything in the main quest except taking out Alduin. I have the dragon caught that will take me to Alduin, but in the meantime, I'm trying to clear every dungeon and side quest. When I level up I mainly focus on perking what I use the most: lock picking, sneak, 2 and 1 handed combat, archery, etc. I rarely use any magic except the occasional dragon shout and restoration. I just skip any alchemy tables and magic perks, even though I have completed the college of Winterhold quests and have become the arch-mage there. I'm not sure what that makes me, but someone at the office gave me a label based on my playing personality that I described. I just can't remember right now what it was.

Yeah I have had some issues with lag and even freezing up. It's so dang annoying. Once you get over so many MB (6-8 ish) I think it's a constant hassle so I have actually went to disabling alot of the auto saving. Still hasn't stopped it but I think it's helped marginally. But it's a bit risky.

Sounds like we are comparable characters. Sneaky Thug or maybe Rogue Good guy who does what he has to do (sometimes even bad things) to help the greater good.

Mario-Rijo
12-27-2011, 06:56 PM
Good idea on the 3-4 save files. Yep, this is probably the best PS3 game I have ever played. I loved the Bioshock, Resistance, Portal, and Uncharted series, but this one blows them all away. I'm thinking once I've done everything I can do in this game I'll need to go out and pick up Oblivion.

I can't believe how many people are into this game. We'll be talking about it around the water cooler and someone will walk up and tell us how deep they are into it. Several more have heard us talking about it and then went out and got it and have also become addicted.

Have always done this hasn't helped me. In fact I went to keeping only my last save and the 1st save (for my character creation). Supposed to have had a patch fix this issue recently but there was an update about a week or 2 ago and didn't help as far as I can tell.

top6
12-28-2011, 02:23 PM
This is Bethesda's official Skyrim tech support forum for the PS3:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/forum/182-playstation-3/

There's a lot of noise, but you can find the info you need on any tech issue.

This gist on the lag issue is that the game, when it came out, had a huge lag on the PS3. They released a patch in late November that was supposed to fix that issue. They say it did fix it for some people, but some posters there say the problem was worse than before. Unfortunately, the new patch introduced some new bugs into the game, including "backwards flying dragons" and it ruined magic resistance for some people. The last patch they released (1.3) was mostly designed only to correct the problems introduced by the previous patch. Bethesda now says they will introduce a new patch "sometime in January" that will hopefully resolve the PS3 lag issues.

Based on what I've read on that board, it does seem that the problem is related to the size of your save file. There are some tips there on how to lessen issues:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1308326-ps3-tips-to-try/

The best tips seem to be to turn off all auto-saves, clear space on your PS3, and if you are really having problems to try waiting somewhere for 30 days (which apparently will reset several things in the game and free up memory, or something).

Mario-Rijo
12-29-2011, 10:41 AM
This is Bethesda's official Skyrim tech support forum for the PS3:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/forum/182-playstation-3/

There's a lot of noise, but you can find the info you need on any tech issue.

This gist on the lag issue is that the game, when it came out, had a huge lag on the PS3. They released a patch in late November that was supposed to fix that issue. They say it did fix it for some people, but some posters there say the problem was worse than before. Unfortunately, the new patch introduced some new bugs into the game, including "backwards flying dragons" and it ruined magic resistance for some people. The last patch they released (1.3) was mostly designed only to correct the problems introduced by the previous patch. Bethesda now says they will introduce a new patch "sometime in January" that will hopefully resolve the PS3 lag issues.

Based on what I've read on that board, it does seem that the problem is related to the size of your save file. There are some tips there on how to lessen issues:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1308326-ps3-tips-to-try/

The best tips seem to be to turn off all auto-saves, clear space on your PS3, and if you are really having problems to try waiting somewhere for 30 days (which apparently will reset several things in the game and free up memory, or something).

Geez, waiting for 30 days? That's odd, but I may try it.

RedsManRick
12-29-2011, 11:39 AM
I read somewhere that it starts to lag when you save big files, so the farther along you go in the game, the more laggy it will get. One way possibly to help in this issue is cleaning up some of the files in the PS3 from other games. I'm not a PS3 expert nor a computer expert so I might be way off based.

This issue right here is one of the reasons why I always buy games like this for the PC. The PC has the ability to store massive amounts of information. While the PS3 does have a great memory core, it still doesn't match that of a PC. I mainly use my PS3 for sporting games and use my PC for RPG's like Skyrim, Mass Effect, and Dragon Age.

The exact same thing happened with Fallout 3. As you got further in the game and the save files got bigger, the lag got bad. Unfortunately there's no great workaround I'm aware of. Best thing I've found is to make sure my PS3 is clean and well ventilated.

OldRightHander
12-29-2011, 12:33 PM
I'm on PS3 and I only have lag issues if I've been playing for a while and haven't saved. Then I just save, turn off the console, turn it back on, and restart the game. Then it will be fine again for a couple hours.

Redsfaithful
01-18-2012, 04:45 PM
I generally play a game or two a year. Last year it was Portal 2 and Fallout: New Vegas. I just finished New Vegas so picked this up, and right now I'm thinking this is going to be it for me in 2012.

It's really amazing to me how beautiful this game is. I thought Oblivion was great graphically, but this is really something else.

reds1869
01-20-2012, 08:14 PM
I generally play a game or two a year. Last year it was Portal 2 and Fallout: New Vegas. I just finished New Vegas so picked this up, and right now I'm thinking this is going to be it for me in 2012.

It's really amazing to me how beautiful this game is. I thought Oblivion was great graphically, but this is really something else.

Skyrim will own your soul. I've never played a game so much. Right now I am taking a more evil route with my character. I got a bit tired of playing the hero so I'm working my way through the Thieves Guild quests; highly recommended when the opportunity arises.

BuckeyeRedleg
01-27-2012, 12:06 PM
Anyone know if the PS3 version keeps track of hours/minutes played?

I keep hearing about how many hours people have played, but don't see where on the menu that would be tracked.

RedsManRick
01-27-2012, 12:32 PM
Anyone know if the PS3 version keeps track of hours/minutes played?

I keep hearing about how many hours people have played, but don't see where on the menu that would be tracked.

Check your save file.