PDA

View Full Version : New To The Fold!

The Duke
12-05-2011, 01:11 AM
What up peoples! Life long baseball fan that grew up in New Jersey. I'll be up front when I say that I'm a lifelong New York Mets fan but I've since moved just south of Cincinnati to become a Camp Director. I've always held an affinity for the Reds(the hatred of the Cardinals being a big part of that) and when Junior came to town the respect grew more. I'm first and foremost a Mets fan but I'm very excited to live near a city and a ball park with some great fans! looking forward to taking in some Reds baseball this spring and hopefully deep into the fall! :) Not here to stir up any trouble but to talk baseball!!

redsmetz
12-05-2011, 09:36 AM
What up peoples! Life long baseball fan that grew up in New Jersey. I'll be up front when I say that I'm a lifelong New York Mets fan but I've since moved just south of Cincinnati to become a Camp Director. I've always held an affinity for the Reds(the hatred of the Cardinals being a big part of that) and when Junior came to town the respect grew more. I'm first and foremost a Mets fan but I'm very excited to live near a city and a ball park with some great fans! looking forward to taking in some Reds baseball this spring and hopefully deep into the fall! :) Not here to stir up any trouble but to talk baseball!!

Welcome, Duke. You'll just be a quick ride up the highway to take in games, as you already said. I think you'll like it around here.

When my son was playing ball as a kid and wanted to be a big league player, I always said he needed to be drafted by the Mets. I could just hear it, "Now batting for the Mets, Metz." :laugh:

muddie
12-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Welcome Duke. You are now posting on the best baseball fan board there is.

Tommyjohn25
12-07-2011, 05:11 PM
As long as you hate the Cardinals, you're good with me. :)