PDA

View Full Version : Happy Flight, Happy Flight! LOL

mroby85
12-08-2011, 05:08 PM
Just thought you guys may enjoy this slide I made, referring to their annoying "happy flight" phrase during the playoffs lol.

LeDoux
12-08-2011, 05:13 PM
Just thought you guys may enjoy this slide I made, referring to their annoying "happy flight" phrase during the playoffs lol.

Pujols was signed by the Brisbane Angels?!? :eek:

texasdave
12-08-2011, 05:19 PM
Pujols was signed by the Brisbane Angels?!? :eek:

More specifically, the Brisbane Angels of Anaheim via Sydney.

LeDoux
12-08-2011, 10:39 PM
More specifically, the Brisbane Angels of Anaheim via Sydney.

This probably means Paul Hogan will move to LF and Mel Gibson will now DH. They can also move Elle Macpherson back to leadoff where does the most damage. I fully expect the Brisbane Angels of Anaheim via Sydney to take the Foster's Kangaroo Pennant this year.

texasdave
12-09-2011, 10:20 AM
This probably means Paul Hogan will move to LF and Mel Gibson will now DH. They can also move Elle Macpherson back to leadoff where does the most damage. I fully expect the Brisbane Angels of Anaheim via Sydney to take the Foster's Kangaroo Pennant this year.

I hear rumor that Young Einstein is ready to take over at short. I see a Dingo dynasty in the making.

I can just hear Paul Hogan saying as the batboy tries to hand him a bat, "You call that a bat? Now, THAT'S a bat", as he hauls out a 40-inch, 40-ounce Melbourne Masher.

Crikey, he hit that ball a long ways!