PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have MLB television?

Spitball
12-19-2011, 11:49 PM
I'm thinking of getting it. Anyone have it? Opinions?

gilpdawg
12-20-2011, 03:41 AM
Do you mean mlb.tv the web service, MLB Extra Innings, the out of market cable package, or MLB Network? They are all pretty great.

Spitball
12-20-2011, 01:52 PM
Do you mean mlb.tv the web service, MLB Extra Innings, the out of market cable package, or MLB Network? They are all pretty great.

I'm not sure. I was referring to the service provided by my cable company. I guess I better do some research on the various offerings.

cumberlandreds
12-20-2011, 02:09 PM
I susbscribe to MLBEI through DirecTV. I really like it. I love flipping around to all the games every night and getting a taste of every team throughout the season. If you really love baseball then its worth your money. I think the entire season without discounts is about $209. I called and got $60 discount last year. So it was really worth it for me.

JaxRed
12-20-2011, 09:14 PM
And then there's the MLB Channel.....

Johnny Footstool
12-20-2011, 11:36 PM
I had MLB extra innings for a couple of years. "Area" teams are blacked out, and not every other game is covered, especially on Saturdays.

My new TV has wifi, and MLB.tv is available as a premium service. It's cheaper, and you get every game, so I'm going with that this year.

redsfaninbsg
12-21-2011, 12:34 AM
I had MLB extra innings for a couple of years. "Area" teams are blacked out, and not every other game is covered, especially on Saturdays.

My new TV has wifi, and MLB.tv is available as a premium service. It's cheaper, and you get every game, so I'm going with that this year.

Saturday games on Fox are still blacked out.:thumbdown:

Chrietic
12-22-2011, 04:53 PM

yaaa!

bigredmechanism
12-23-2011, 12:43 AM
As others have pointed out, extra innings is meh, mlb.tv is great, and mlb network is awesome.

mlb.tv is what I use to watch reds games, since I live out of region. Works great, and I stream games over my playstation onto the tv.

Spitball
12-23-2011, 08:46 PM
Thanks, people. I am going to go with mlb television. I need more baseball than I typically get here in Arkansas.

goreds2
12-23-2011, 10:00 PM
I love listening to MLB on XM radio during the summer on the front porch. :thumbup:

http://www.siriusxm.com/servlet/Satellite?c=SXM_Sports_P&childpagename=SXM%2FSXM_Sports_P%2FLiveSportsSched ule&cid=1282009986086&pagename=SXM%2FWrapper