PDA

View Full Version : Championship Drive: No Big Ben, Lets Discuss

LoganBuck
12-23-2011, 04:10 PM
Ok in my 10 man, 2 QB league, I have been rolling all year with Aaron Rodgers and Big Ben. I am playing for the Championship this weekend. Now that Big Ben is out, I grabbed Charlie Batch, Jake Locker and Kyle Orton. Locker appears to be saddled to the bench, so he is out. Where do you go Charlie Batch or Kyle Orton? Orton seems to have the fantasy upside, but Charlie Batch has the better weapons. What would you do? TD passes are worth 6pts in this league, 25 passing yds per point. My opponent is rolling with Brady and Rivers.

KoryMac5
12-23-2011, 07:09 PM
I would go Orton, Stafford shredded Oakland's D last week and I feel Orton is playing for a contract. Batch gets St. Louis with a very depleted secondary I have to think they may end up pounding the rock more than pass.

Mario-Rijo
12-27-2011, 07:02 PM
How did you do LB? I won mine this weekend, 200 bucks richer. It was tight contest in the end but I was smoking him pretty good for awhile there. Ended up 178 to 166 as we both had players on MNF. I had Colston & Graham he had Matt Ryan & Roddy White. But I had a substantial lead going in.

LoganBuck
12-29-2011, 12:22 PM
Lost by 10pts, had Steve Smith, Hakeem Nicks, Laurent Robinson, and Jason Whiten combine for 10pts.

Mario-Rijo
01-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Lost by 10pts, had Steve Smith, Hakeem Nicks, Laurent Robinson, and Jason Whiten combine for 10pts.

Ouch, sorry to hear it. Hard to believe those 4 would combine for only 10 points in any league.