PDA

View Full Version : Reds Will Win The 2012 World Series

HalMorrisRules
12-29-2011, 07:18 PM
According to Joe Sheehan of SI.com. Very interesting to say the least.

2012 Predictions (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/joe_sheehan/12/20/predictions.2012/index.html#ixzz1hxCBaVAr)

HatchMo
12-29-2011, 07:38 PM
I hope he's right.

jhu1321
12-29-2011, 10:50 PM
We need another bat in the middle of the order to compliment Votto and Bruce has to step up and be consistent to even consider that.

Captain13
12-30-2011, 11:08 AM
We need another bat in the middle of the order to compliment Votto and Bruce has to step up and be consistent to even consider that.

I think we can win the Central without those things happening, and if you read the article, we don't need Bruce to be consistant--just hot at the right time.

DGullett35
12-30-2011, 11:44 AM
Theres not a RH bat out there right now unless we are willing to part with some more prospects. I think we get by with Heisey as our power RH bat until the trade deadline next year and then we go and make a move that will help us for the second half push. I wouldnt mind seeing us sign Coco Crisp. I may sound crazy but hes a legitimate leadoff hitter(and we could have used that last year) and the guy can play excellent defense. He could get us by until the trade deadline

As for the WS prediction. it kind of caught me off gaurd that he would pick the Reds but this team does have some talent and anything could happen. If the pitching staff stays healthy as a whole and we get a RH bat we will be dangerous. I also think that either Heisey and/or Stubbs has to have a great year(25 to 30HR and a .270 type average) Just think Stubbs could be a 30/30 guy. I hope he can see into the future. im all ready excited for baseball to start again:)

brm7675
12-30-2011, 02:03 PM

Why do people keep saying that? Our offense was how productive last year?