PDA

View Full Version : Cubs and White Sox....

BigPoppa
01-31-2012, 09:28 PM
Are they never in Chicago at the same time? (except when they play each other)

I looked for a weekend in June or July to run up to Chicago to see US Cellular for the first time, and visit Wrigley again.....no dice. One team or the other was always on the road.

NCCardfan
01-31-2012, 09:58 PM
It's hard to have 2 lousy teams at home at the same time, not enough die-hard fans.:lol:

Seriously though, you would think that both teams would be at home at some point during the month.

Is it the same in NY; LA; SF/OAK/ or WASH/BAL? Haven't looked myself, it makes me think about doing it though.

brm7675
02-01-2012, 12:06 PM
They are some times or what will happen is that one will finish a series and head out the next day and the other team will begin a series at home. Back in 08 I went up and saw a Cubs game on one day and then a white sox game the next day.

alett12
02-01-2012, 01:41 PM
I'm pretty sure they were both in town when i went up last august but i very well could be mistaken considering i just went to wrigley

SweetLou1990
02-02-2012, 04:42 PM
THe White Sox were out of town last August, I went up to the Reds / Cubbies Friday afternoon game at Wrigley ( lost - one of Yonders only games in Left field if I remember, and I kind of don't remember ).

OSUredsFAN
02-02-2012, 10:02 PM
I think there may be one or 2 days in which they both are at home.