PDA

View Full Version : Hey All

Big Red Hoss
02-01-2012, 04:45 PM
Just joined the forums the other day. I am 27 years old and live 2 hours north of Cinci. Thanks to my Grandfather I am big reds fan. Some of my best memories were sitting with him listening to Joe and Marty outside growing up. It was a great time. He was also very good friends with Wally Post. He Knew him from when he use to umpire baseball games. I also work In St Henry. Wally Posts home town. I know the family really well.

I love to talk reds baseball so I was pumped when I found this forum. The reds are my drug and I can't not wait to get my fix in 2012.

Dom Heffner
02-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Welcome!

Rockermann
02-02-2012, 09:59 AM
Welcome aboard... It'll liven up a bit here in about 2 weeks. :)

GO REDS!

cumberlandreds
02-02-2012, 10:16 AM
Welcome aboard! Tell us some of those stories about Post. We would love to hear them!

bigredmechanism
02-04-2012, 11:58 AM
Just joined the forums the other day. I am 27 years old and live 2 hours north of Cinci. Thanks to my Grandfather I am big reds fan. Some of my best memories were sitting with him listening to Joe and Marty outside growing up. It was a great time. He was also very good friends with Wally Post. He Knew him from when he use to umpire baseball games. I also work In St Henry. Wally Posts home town. I know the family really well.

I love to talk reds baseball so I was pumped when I found this forum. The reds are my drug and I can't not wait to get my fix in 2012.

Welcome to Redszone, brother.
:beerme:

smith288
02-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Welcome! Away game Skin (http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93790&styleid=9)

Big Red Hoss
02-05-2012, 12:27 PM
Thanks Everyone. Cumberland I will be spending the afternoon with My grandpa today. I will see if he can get me some good stories about Wally. He has told me alot but my ability to turn and retell the stories aren't so good. I will see what I can do for ya.