PDA

View Full Version : @DallasLatos

Blitz Dorsey
02-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Thoughts?

Personally, she cracks me up. She gets some flack for never talking baseball, but I don't care. If Mat is cool with her being on there (pretty much non-stop) then it's OK with me. Ha.

What's also funny is that Mat doesn't have a Twitter account, but Dallas is the "Brandon Phillips of baseball wives" on Twitter. She loves her some Twitter.

And yes, she's hot. That's not what this is about. (Shocking: A professional baseball player with a hot wife.)

George Anderson
02-03-2012, 09:33 PM
Yea she is hot but a few to many tattoos for my taste.

camisadelgolf
02-03-2012, 09:40 PM
She cracks me up, too. It's nice to see that she's not being as PC as most people in her position would be.

Joseph
02-03-2012, 09:43 PM
It's all good until she says something negative about Cincinnati. Then everyones gonna wish she'd shut up.

She does have her entertaining moments though. :)

Blitz Dorsey
02-03-2012, 09:54 PM
It's all good until she says something negative about Cincinnati. Then everyones gonna wish she'd shut up.

She does have her entertaining moments though. :)

She strikes me as pretty intelligent. Not a Rhodes Scholar, but no bimbo for sure. I imagine she'll be smarter than to say anything negative about the Queen City. Course, I could be dead wrong. She is coming from arguably the best city in our country weather-wise, San Diego. However, I also thinks she really likes the fact that there are a lot more Reds fans than Padres fans. She was talking about how she has a lot more followers now than she did before. (Part of that is just more people being on Twitter now, but part of it is Reds fans > Pads fans.)

mattfeet
02-03-2012, 10:13 PM
we're friends

Blitz Dorsey
02-03-2012, 11:26 PM
we're friends

Yeah, she's "following" me. (I'm quite the leader. Ha.)

*BaseClogger*
02-04-2012, 12:59 AM
I had to stop following Brandon Phillips. I don't follow people who consistently tweet 20+ times per day (sorry, reds44)...

Blitz Dorsey
02-04-2012, 02:08 AM
I had to stop following Brandon Phillips. I don't follow people who consistently tweet 20+ times per day (sorry, reds44)...

So, you're saying BP was "clogging the bases" for you on Twitter?

HeatherC1212
02-04-2012, 02:26 AM
I think she's really fun and I love her sometimes very random observations about things. She doesn't seem to take things too seriously but seems to be respectful too. She's following me too and does respond to people from time to time when they ask questions. She's pretty cool and I love that she and Mat came to the Caravan send off simply so they could meet some of the players and front office folks before spring training. :)

reds44
02-04-2012, 02:38 AM
She follows me.

She's dreamy.

RedLegSuperStar
02-04-2012, 09:49 AM
She follows me.

She's dreamy.

Ditto! And Double Ditto!°

Redsfaithful
02-04-2012, 10:48 AM
I enjoyed when she briefly posted some cleat chaser's nude pic that got sent to Matt the other day. Cracked me up.

Blitz Dorsey
02-04-2012, 12:11 PM
I enjoyed when she briefly posted some cleat chaser's nude pic that got sent to Matt the other day. Cracked me up.

Darn, I missed that. Ha.

I(heart)Freel
02-04-2012, 12:22 PM
I welcome a sassy addition to my Reds-info stream, so I quite enjoy her tweets.

But... was anyone else a little disappointed in her "real-life" look (from the photos at the caravan)? Not nearly as hot as some on here have described, in my very humble opinion.

Dolled up pictures on the 'net are another story entirely. But that's not likely to be the person I'll run into in the Diamond Club this season on my once or twice annual sojourn to the promised land.

traderumor
02-04-2012, 02:39 PM
I welcome a sassy addition to my Reds-info stream, so I quite enjoy her tweets.

But... was anyone else a little disappointed in her "real-life" look (from the photos at the caravan)? Not nearly as hot as some on here have described, in my very humble opinion.

Dolled up pictures on the 'net are another story entirely. But that's not likely to be the person I'll run into in the Diamond Club this season on my once or twice annual sojourn to the promised land.She's another man's wife. That's his business.

RBA
02-04-2012, 02:45 PM
Who?

Caveat Emperor
02-04-2012, 03:14 PM
She's amusing, and quite a bit more intelligent / witty than I'd ever have expected.

traderumor
02-04-2012, 04:01 PM
She's amusing, and quite a bit more intelligent / witty than I'd ever have expected.Some real flatterers on RZ. Not THAT hot, but yet not boring and stupid.

Caveat Emperor
02-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Some real flatterers on RZ. Not THAT hot, but yet not boring and stupid.

On twitter, being amusing and witty is about the highest compliment I can pay someone. 99.9999% of what's on there is garbage.

Make no mistake, I think Dallas is a quality follow.

As for being surprised -- well, most pro sports wives aren't exactly known for being riveting or interesting people. The few I've met haven't really challenged the stereotype.

camisadelgolf
02-04-2012, 05:13 PM
Darn, I missed that. Ha.
I saved the image. Haha!

reds44
02-04-2012, 05:26 PM
All that means is you need to tweet more.

Matt700wlw
02-04-2012, 05:29 PM
She's cool.

She's going to be a regular on Cincy radio since Mat's here.

I'll see to it...:beerme:

cinreds21
02-04-2012, 06:17 PM

They still there? ::goes looking::

LoganBuck
02-05-2012, 04:37 PM
How about the tweet today about them taking off for spring training, and then a little later, they had to turn around because Mat forgot his baseball glove? Classic

BoydsOfSummer
02-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Hope they didn't leave the stove on too.

BuckeyeRedleg
02-06-2012, 01:52 AM
"Twitter makes me like people I’ve never met and Facebook makes me hate people I know in real life."

*BaseClogger*
02-06-2012, 02:01 AM
"Twitter makes me like people Iíve never met and Twitter makes me hate people I know in real life too."

Edited for accuracy.

Half the people who I know in real life who follow me I don't follow back because they're simply boring and uninteresting. Some say it may be rude, but by golly I didn't create a Twitter account to make friends...