PDA

View Full Version : Reds Power Pack pre-sale incl. Opening Day

Eric_the_Red
02-11-2012, 09:22 AM
Today the pre-sale for 10-game Power Packs starts. It includes Opening Day, Opening Night, Casey bobblehead game, Larkin hat game, and a few fireworks nights.

Go to: http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/ticketing/powerpacks_sth.jsp?partnerId=ed-5606534-248846226

To purchase the packs early, use code "PHILLIPS".

Some really good games here. Glad I got mine- it will be 14 consecutive Opening Day games for me.

Boss-Hog
02-11-2012, 09:23 AM
I got mine, as well...can't wait.

Eric_the_Red
02-11-2012, 09:26 AM
I don't understand why the Reds package Opening Day with other appealing games. IT would seem packaging them with some random weekday games would be a way to boost attendance (or at least ticket sales). The bobblehead game and Larkin hat game will have solid attendance already.

Not that I'm complaining too much, since I'm looking forward to hitting all of these games. Just seems a bit odd knowing the demand for Opening Day tickets.

Buckeye33
02-11-2012, 04:09 PM
My buddies and I will be in 105 row G for our powerpack.

This is 8 years in a row for us. Always a good time.

The Operator
02-11-2012, 04:58 PM
How long are these usually available? I don't have the funds right at this moment but I'd love to be able to purchase one here in the next few weeks if this isn't a limited-time opportunity.

Eric_the_Red
02-11-2012, 05:44 PM
How long are these usually available? I don't have the funds right at this moment but I'd love to be able to purchase one here in the next few weeks if this isn't a limited-time opportunity.

The pre-sale runs through Tue or Thu. They go on sale to the public next Saturday.