PDA

View Full Version : Grantland Reds preview

jredmo2
02-16-2012, 01:54 PM
http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/17412/2012-mlb-season-preview-cincinnati-reds

IF EVERYTHING BREAKS RIGHT
The Reds vie for their first World Series title in 22 years. No, really. You can go to war with Cueto and Latos at the top of your rotation, one of the best lefty-righty bullpen combos in the game in Marshall and Madson, Votto scaring the bejesus out of even the most dominant pitchers, and a supporting cast that gets better-than-expected results out of Bruce, Stubbs, and the catchers, with Phillips and Rolen holding their own.

Is it April yet?

texasdave
02-16-2012, 02:49 PM
I am already SERIOUSLY thinking about taking two weeks off in mid-to-late October so that I can watch the World Series proceedings back home. Everything that went wrong last year will go right this year. NL Central will hang back-to-back World Series Championship Banners.

RedsfaninMT
02-16-2012, 09:10 PM
I am already SERIOUSLY thinking about taking two weeks off in mid-to-late October so that I can watch the World Series proceedings back home. Everything that went wrong last year will go right this year. NL Central will hang back-to-back World Series Championship Banners.

Amen! I'll fly in from Montana.

brm7675
02-17-2012, 11:02 AM
Well that is the first review I have seen favoring the Reds...so far most see the Cards winning the division and us not even making it as a wild card (Nationals/Braves)

Big Red Hoss
02-17-2012, 11:37 AM
Well that is the first review I have seen favoring the Reds...so far most see the Cards winning the division and us not even making it as a wild card (Nationals/Braves)

Theres nothing wrong with us flying under the radar all season.

kearns and dunn
02-19-2012, 03:17 AM
Amen! I'll fly in from Montana.

Well I'll be...another Reds fan from Bozeman! Small world haha.

mlh1981
02-19-2012, 10:43 AM
I'll take the painfully boring I-75 jaunt from Tampa Bay to see the Reds in the World Series. :D

drowg14
02-19-2012, 11:55 AM
I'll take the painfully boring I-75 jaunt from Tampa Bay to see the Reds in the World Series. :D

Might be able to catch a couple of the games from TB :)