PDA

View Full Version : Single Game Tickets???

RedRoser
02-18-2012, 11:51 AM
When do single game tickets go on sale? Sorry, but I couldn't find this info on any of the Reds-related websites. :confused:

mbgrayson
02-24-2012, 12:47 PM
Single game tickets go on sale officially tomorrow, Saturday 2/25/12.

But today if you know the secret password, MLBREDS , you can get in on the early sale HERE (http://link.mlblists.com/r/S92JV6/Q35410/PFJ3D/ENKR4B/VTV3ZW/LR/h?a=5626887&b=251412540).

Good luck!

RedRoser
02-24-2012, 06:57 PM
Thanks!
Got tickets today!!! :D

redsmetz
02-25-2012, 03:32 PM
This is off topic somewhat, but we got our Power Pack tickets in and I already have two games we won't be making. The first is practically right out of the chute, Opening Night. It's Holy Saturday, so we won't be going to the game that night. I need to come up with another Opening Day ticket since our daughter's coming in from DC, so if someone has an extra and would like two tickets to Opening Night, I'd be willing to do a swap. Our tickets are in Section 520 this year.

Also, we have two tickets to the Saturday Jun 23 game against the Twins (4:10 p.m.) that will be available. We have a wedding to go to that day, so we can't squeeze the game in between the wedding mass and that evening's reception (although the thought did occur to me!)

PM if you're interested in either date, especially if someone has a spare Opening Day ticket they'd like to swap.

KittyDuran
02-26-2012, 12:16 PM
I purchased 2 season ticket packages: 20 game weekend and a Baker's Dozen (Saturday only). Bought 2 games w/the pre-sale this week. Then braved the weather and Ticketmaster fees yesterday at GABP and purchased 2 more tickets. Whew... That's it!

BTW... The Detroit series was a hot seller at the ballpark yesterday.