PDA

View Full Version : New Reds Radio Show

MrsHammer
02-29-2012, 02:39 PM
I don't know all of the info, but I do know that there's a new Reds radio show debuting this Saturday at 9 a.m. (CST).

I saw their "soft debut" when they were at the Reds Caravan on stage in Bowling Green, KY. They said they are giving away tickets all season long, and Reds gear. Plus they'll have on current, & former players, & broadcasters.
They were interviewing Phillips, and others at the Caravan, so the show is worth checking out.

Sorry I don't know more, but I figured some people on here would know something.

texasdave
02-29-2012, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

Jharb74
02-29-2012, 03:16 PM
Thanks Mrs Hammer! I just got a text about this thread...ha ha

It is out of Bowling Green, KY on ESPN 1450 AM. @ 9 a.m. (CST)
You can also listen online at:
www.espn1450.net

I won't go into too much self promotion on here, since it's against some of the rules, but I'm one of the 3 guys on the show.
I will say that all the stuff you said about ticket give-aways and interviews is very true.
Can we hire you as our PR director? Ha ha

RedsfaninMT
02-29-2012, 04:44 PM
Thanks Mrs Hammer! I just got a text about this thread...ha ha

It is out of Bowling Green, KY on ESPN 1450 AM. @ 9 a.m. (CST)
You can also listen online at:
www.espn1450.net

I won't go into too much self promotion on here, since it's against some of the rules, but I'm one of the 3 guys on the show.
I will say that all the stuff you said about ticket give-aways and interviews is very true.
Can we hire you as our PR director? Ha ha

And here I was about to whine about missing out being in Montana, but I can listen in online? Count me in!

MrsHammer
02-29-2012, 05:53 PM
Shew, I got most of the info right!
I'll be listening, Sat.!
I did get some pics of you guys interviewing Marty & Phillips at the Caravan. I'll send them to you!

I'll get my agent to call your people on the PR job. Or just feel free to float those free tickets, you will be giving out all year long, my way.Ha!

Jharb74
03-01-2012, 09:01 AM
Thanks for the pics!

We are really excited about the show, and received lots of great feedback from our Reds Caravan coverage. The Reds have also been super supportive of our efforts. We can't say enough nice things about them as an organization, with the access they have granted us to interviews and players, etc. They have 60 or so affiliates, and they treat us as if we are the only one.

It really is just 3 guys who aren't "radio broadcaster guys," just 3 life long fans of the Reds. Which we hope comes across on the airwaves.

MrsHammer
03-03-2012, 11:59 AM
I listened to you guys today, it sounded great!
It was insightful and funny too, I loved the local feel.

Every Reds fan should tune in! They gave away Reds tickets and Reds HOF tickets.
I think they said they are having some players on in a week or two.