PDA

View Full Version : ...How Many Times Do You See It Happen...

HitByPitch
03-04-2012, 06:45 PM
...Where the guy who makes an incredible defensive play to end the inning leads off the following inning...

Seriously, the catch by Phipps in centerfield today was probably the best I've seen in several years. I was sitting in the seats by left field with an awesome angle...wish I had my camera.

BTW he did lead off the next inning.

goreds2
03-04-2012, 08:30 PM
I need to go see if I can find that catch on the web. Yes, that does seem to happen more often than not. That player always seems to at least come to bat that next inning.

mroby85
03-04-2012, 08:49 PM
...Where the guy who makes an incredible defensive play to end the inning leads off the following inning...

Seriously, the catch by Phipps in centerfield today was probably the best I've seen in several years. I was sitting in the seats by left field with an awesome angle...wish I had my camera.

BTW he did lead off the next inning.

Not as many times as i've heard George Grande say it, lol jk.

texasdave
03-05-2012, 12:27 AM
I want to know how many times the guy that gets robbed on the great play makes an error on the next ball hit to him.

bmwreds31
03-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Sens of a extra adrenaline on the field anticipating your AB coming up when you get off the field. I know i always was. But i was the clean up guy my whole career and freaking Hated leading off. lol

BP Great catch???. Im going to go search for it online. I gotta see this.

tedies
03-07-2012, 02:40 PM
semi-related, I like what I see out of Phipps so far