PDA

View Full Version : Opening Day tickets would be nice..

KOBasinger
03-16-2012, 01:11 AM
Been looking to get some since I missed out on Saturday and buying some at the stadium..

Anybody have any connections? Really would appreciate it. Looked on StubHub and prices are outrageous. I guess that's what happens when a team has such high expectations.:D

Just looking for a pair. Hoping to come up lucky somewhere..

mroby85
03-16-2012, 08:45 AM
Been looking to get some since I missed out on Saturday and buying some at the stadium..

Anybody have any connections? Really would appreciate it. Looked on StubHub and prices are outrageous. I guess that's what happens when a team has such high expectations.:D

Just looking for a pair. Hoping to come up lucky somewhere..

Stubhub and Ebay is usually the best option for getting tickets. With people knowing what these go for, I doubt they'd just sell them cheap if they had them and couldn't go, unless they're rich or something lol.

bounty37h
03-16-2012, 10:53 AM
Good luck getting them if thats what your really after, but if not, remember there are many games after OD too that are easily available.

brm7675
03-16-2012, 03:11 PM
I have been to OD a couple of times and well...I guess it was okay, but with all the traffic and such and overflow crowd I just didn't find it worth it all. Now add in the game doesn't start till 4pm and such, I am just passing on that "exeprience" and looking forward to seeing other good games like seeing the Tigers in town and the Twins....

bounty37h
03-16-2012, 04:22 PM
BRM, you have been using "and such" a lot lately, you been watching CrabMan on My Name is Earl?