View Full Version : Location of GAB seats?
03-23-2012, 07:00 PM
Once upon a time, there was a thread here about the way rows were numbered in different sections of GAB. Anyone know what happened to that thread? I checked the archives but could not locate it. ??? :confused:
03-23-2012, 08:58 PM
Search under "seating help" but it is 5 years old and some of the info has been changed...
03-23-2012, 09:18 PM
OK - found the original thread under the FAQ and I corrected what I know was wrong (actually the Reds changed the bullpen arrangement after this printed)... I might send an email to my season ticket contact to see if there is an updated version.
1) As you face the field, seat #1 will always be on the aisle to the left
2) Front row is "A", but you might have better seats than you think in certain sections where the first row is...
107 and 108 begin with Row T
109 and 120-121, and 137 begin with Row M
110 and 115-119, 127-131 Begin with Row F
136 begins with Row E
138 begins with Row R
139 begins with Row X
408 and 409 begin with Row J
3) You may be under cover in event of bad weather...
Sections 102-105, Rows K-P under cover
Sections 107-112, Rows HH-OO under cover
Sections 120-121, Rows EE-FF under cover
Sections 127-137, Rows FF-OO under cover
Sections 409-418, Rows P-Q under cover
4) Reds dugout on first base side
5) Reds bullpen behind center field wall, visitor bullpen behind right field wall
6) All seats in GAB will be a minimum of 19" wide
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.