PDA

View Full Version : Nice Explanation

wvreds
04-14-2012, 10:19 AM
I dont know if someone has touched on this in a previous thread but here goes. Dustys' big explanation for everything that happened was "That was a tough one right there". Words of wisdom from the BEST manager in the game:laugh::lol:

Red Raindog
04-14-2012, 11:10 AM
I dont know if someone has touched on this in a previous thread but here goes. Dustys' big explanation for everything that happened was "That was a tough one right there". Words of wisdom from the BEST manager in the game:laugh::lol:

Words from the Master --- I'm feeling blissed

:thumbup:

Stray
04-14-2012, 11:26 AM
Would you rather he talk about all of the hitters we have that are sucking right now?

CWRed
04-14-2012, 03:29 PM
Quote from Dusty:

“It’s not lack of offense,” he said. “It’s lack of sleep. When you have a lack of offense is kind of like everybody lacks of offense. If somebody was hot and swinging real good you wouldn’t have the lack of offense.”

:confused:

He's not only dumb but obviously getting senile.

texasdave
04-14-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote from Dusty:

“It’s not lack of offense,” he said. “It’s lack of sleep. When you have a lack of offense is kind of like everybody lacks of offense. If somebody was hot and swinging real good you wouldn’t have the lack of offense.”

:confused:

He's not only dumb but obviously getting senile.

You made that up. He did not say that.

Wow. I just read Fay. He did say that. Nothing else need be added.

LeDoux
04-14-2012, 05:45 PM
Quote from Dusty:

Can someone translate that for me? Is "offense" being used as a euphemism or something? This has to be an inside joke.

CWRed
04-14-2012, 06:28 PM
Walt and Bob need to bring Dusty in the office and say, "Dusty you're a big time good dude. But you are a complete moron who has turned a decent hitting team into a confused, undisciplined bunch who looks at straight fastballs and swings at everything else. And, well you say stupid things. Good bye."

DocRed
04-14-2012, 07:43 PM
http://images.wikia.com/openserving/sports/images/4/40/DustysDugoutDice.jpg