PDA

View Full Version : Cairo to DL; Frazier recalled

HotCorner
04-17-2012, 01:49 PM
Mark Sheldon ‏ @m_sheldon

Cairo to DL to make room for Frazier on #reds 25-man roster

Edd Roush
04-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Does this mean that Phillips will not be placed on the DL? Also, I would also hope that Frazier will get the start third with Dusty gives Rolen an off-day on either Wednesday or Thursday.

RANDY IN INDY
04-17-2012, 02:06 PM
Glad to see Frazier getting the call.

WildcatFan
04-17-2012, 02:11 PM
Does this mean that Phillips will not be placed on the DL? Also, I would also hope that Frazier will get the start third with Dusty gives Rolen an off-day on either Wednesday or Thursday.

I'm guessing they're going to give Phillips a shot tonight since he's rested, with Frazier ready to come in if things don't look good. Hopefully he sees third in Thursday's day game with Rolen sitting.

traderumor
04-17-2012, 02:12 PM
Does this mean that Phillips will not be placed on the DL? Also, I would also hope that Frazier will get the start third with Dusty gives Rolen an off-day on either Wednesday or Thursday.From what I read yesterday, Phillips didn't injure or reinjure Sunday. It sounds like his hammy is tender, I'm guessing he sits and is available for PHing in the Cards series, reevaluate from there.

Yay, more Harris/Valdez out machine offense!

Tom Servo
04-17-2012, 02:12 PM
Glad Frazier is up; sad it's at the cost of Miggy.

traderumor
04-17-2012, 02:13 PM
I'm guessing they're going to give Phillips a shot tonight since he's rested, with Frazier ready to come in if things don't look good. Hopefully he sees third in Thursday's day game with Rolen sitting.Yea, that's true, maybe Dusty will play with his new toy and start Frazier at 2b.

WildcatFan
04-17-2012, 02:22 PM
Yea, that's true, maybe Dusty will play with his new toy and start Frazier at 2b.

Or maybe tomorrow with the lefty going for St. Louis.

WebScorpion
04-17-2012, 11:45 PM
I just hope they send Harris or Valdez away when Miggy returns. :pray: