PDA

View Full Version : Bring on the Cubs

Captain13
04-19-2012, 09:56 AM
The Reds need to win some games, and the Cubs are just the team to beat. If the Reds lose two out of three in Chicago, I may have to pay attention to silly things like the NBA, NHL, NFL Draft, Golf and NASCAR just to make it through the summer.

This April has been nearly unwatchable, maybe I should just watch TV with the wife :cry:

will5979
04-19-2012, 10:21 AM
The Reds need to win some games, and the Cubs are just the team to beat. If the Reds lose two out of three in Chicago, I may have to pay attention to silly things like the NBA, NHL, NFL Draft, Golf and NASCAR just to make it through the summer.

This April has been nearly unwatchable, maybe I should just watch TV with the wife :cry:

I feel your pain, maybe all us Reds fans should just unleash phone calls to every single WLW call in show, complaining about the Reds until something changes, especially the losing and poor offense.

Old NDN
04-19-2012, 12:25 PM
Apathy is beginning to creep in. Usually when a whole team goes south, the manager is the first casualty. But, I don't think Walt works that way. I think he's just stubborn enough to ignore the complaints and ride it out. Lots of empty seats could change that, however.

Grouse
04-19-2012, 12:29 PM
We got to be better than the Cubs....don't we?

Birdman007
04-19-2012, 12:29 PM
Losing to the Cardinals sucks because I really don't like them but I try not to get to mad because they are a very good team; but if we lose the series in Chicago then the FO really has to start looking at things.