PDA

View Full Version : Chrome problems

Chip R
04-20-2012, 08:59 PM
Lately I have been having trouble with Shockwave Flash crashing on me. I also get "missing plug ins" on most pages that have something that Flash runs on. I don't have this problem on Explorer and I have uninstalled Chrome - and Flash - several times but I still have the same problems. Any ideas?

klw
04-20-2012, 09:54 PM
I have Chrome and have had problems with Shockwave crashing but only on one webpage. It seems to have stopped but unfortunately I have no suggestions for you.

Newport Red
04-20-2012, 10:12 PM
Lately I have been having trouble with Shockwave Flash crashing on me. I also get "missing plug ins" on most pages that have something that Flash runs on. I don't have this problem on Explorer and I have uninstalled Chrome - and Flash - several times but I still have the same problems. Any ideas?

I get the same thing on multiple websites.
No, I have no idea.

westofyou
04-20-2012, 10:35 PM
Shockwave and flash are dieing, many browsers have constant plugin issues with them and many sites still consider Chrome as a rogue browser and won't deal up the right technology for it

Sucks.... I like it a lot

RBA
04-20-2012, 10:41 PM
I don't know if this would help, but I use Click & Clean add-on. It delete's browsing history, clears cookies. Great when I don't want the wife finding out I have been visiting Redszone.