PDA

View Full Version : Be afraide...be bery afraid..

brm7675
04-23-2012, 06:17 PM
Not sure how many looked at the box score on sunday...but the best team in the NL the Dodgers got POUNDED. They gave up 12 runs and didn't score a run..and this from a team with Matt "I am da man" Kemp....and that team that put up 12 on Clay and the Dodgers I believe in LA....THE OLE MIGHTY STROS...WHO WE SEE VERY VERY SOON... These are NOT last years Stros...be very afraid my friends...it could get UGLY at GABP when the Stros and their mighty bats come to town...:eek:

Wonderful Monds
04-23-2012, 06:38 PM
It's still early. As you said yourself, the Dodgers are the best team in the NL right now, and that's almost definitely a mirage. The Stros are hot but I'm glad we have them on the schedule as often as we do and will miss them once they change leagues.

Ironman92
04-23-2012, 08:09 PM
Not sure how many looked at the box score on sunday...but the best team in the NL the Dodgers got POUNDED. They gave up 12 runs and didn't score a run..and this from a team with Matt "I am da man" Kemp....and that team that put up 12 on Clay and the Dodgers I believe in LA....THE OLE MIGHTY STROS...WHO WE SEE VERY VERY SOON... These are NOT last years Stros...be very afraid my friends...it could get UGLY at GABP when the Stros and their mighty bats come to town...:eek:

That one no name last year killed us.

bmwreds31
04-24-2012, 11:43 AM
Am i missing sarcasm?

LaFlamaBlanca
04-24-2012, 07:16 PM
Am i missing sarcasm?

He's certainly missing spell check.

jwmann2
04-24-2012, 07:51 PM
The Astros are going to hit fire and then hit slumps over 162 games just like every one of the 30 teams in this great league.