PDA

View Full Version : DUSTY

alett12
05-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Can Dusty go yet? He did manage to get them back to .500 once Phillips came back but he ruined Cozart's confidence by putting him in the leadoff spot when BP when down for a little bit. I'm almost ready to put money on it that Frazier will be sent down when Cairo is ready rather than take harris off his bench.

Big Red Hoss
05-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Yea its a shame Fraizer will take the hit when Cario returns. He has proven he can play up here. Harris is only there because he is a lefty and can play anywhere.

alett12
05-02-2012, 03:00 PM
The thing is Harris SUCKS he didn't deserve to be on the roster to begin with and IMO he shouldnt be on the roster now I would rather have Janish if he hadn't gotten hurt.

Krawhitham
05-02-2012, 03:03 PM
Can Dusty go yet? He did manage to get them back to .500 once Phillips came back but he ruined Cozart's confidence by putting him in the leadoff spot when BP when down for a little bit. I'm almost ready to put money on it that Frazier will be sent down when Cairo is ready rather than take harris off his bench.

Someone has to bat leadoff if BP is going to hit cleanup

R_Webb18
05-02-2012, 03:25 PM
im sorry but i disagree with todd f has proved he belongs here. you can make a case but i think its to early to tell.

Big Red Hoss
05-02-2012, 03:32 PM
im sorry but i disagree with todd f has proved he belongs here. you can make a case but i think its to early to tell.

Ok hes proven he deserves the chance to stay based on performance to this point. Hows that?

R_Webb18
05-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Ok hes proven he deserves the chance to stay based on performance to this point. Hows that?

agree. id take him over our bench yes.

smixsell
05-03-2012, 10:45 AM
Dusty MUST go.

malcontent
05-03-2012, 11:08 AM
Dusty MUST go.
He's our own Albertross.

Big BOB has eyes for no other.

alett12
05-03-2012, 11:27 AM
My only question when they do let him go is who will replace him? The guy i would want is Terry Francona but I'll list who i think it will be the top 5 guys.
1. Jim Riggleman, Has some success at the major league level and why else would he take a minor league job unless he knows there is one in the majors waiting for him?
2. Rick Sweet, He has earned a chance with the success he has had in louisville and IMO if he comes i think Tedd Powers does too.
3. David Bell, already in the reds system but has never managed over AAA
4. Joey Cora- He's been Ozzie's bench coach for a while and he desrves a shot to manage a club.
5. Francona- He's had the most success at the major league level but that would also make him the most expensive