PDA

View Full Version : Zack Cozart Signing Tomorrow

tonypikefan
05-09-2012, 11:16 AM
Hi Guys
New to the site so I hope this is allowed. I have been reading some threads and saw that some of you collect like I do. Just received an email from Cincy Card Shows and they are having Zack Cozart sign at Moeller High School tomorrow. These are the guys that put on the Moeller High School Show in April and November and the Sharonville Holiday Inn Shows. Always have fun at their shows and glad they are getting into some signings outside of the shows as well as they always seem to be cheaper than the other options. If you didn't get their email the info is on their site at www.cincycardshows.com
Happy Collecting!

justincredible
05-09-2012, 11:35 AM
I'm going to try and make it to this. I work right down the street from Moeller so it's really convenient.

And you're right, the card shows are great. At least the Moeller show they do twice a year is. I went to my first one a few weeks ago and picked up some great stuff.

mroby85
05-09-2012, 11:49 AM
Thanks for posting! Is anyone that lives around the area going to this? I would gladly pay if they would pick up an 8x10 for me and have it personalized... I live a couple hours away and won't be able to make it tomorrow, but was hoping to make a Cozart signing... If anyone is going and could do that if you'd just PM me, i'd really appreciate it, and would gladly send the $ through paypal or w/e to you.