PDA

View Full Version : Looking for tickets - 6/13

FutureRedsGM
05-29-2012, 10:09 PM
Not sure if this belongs here or Sundeck or elsewhere. Mods, please move if necessary.

Long time member / lurker, rare poster looking for decent seats at a decent price for the 6/13 game against the Indians. I'll be in town that night and would love to catch a game with a nice view. I'm looking for 2 "good" seats. Would like first row anywhere (even second deck) or something very close. I'm willing to send money via paypal to a reputable member here. You can either post here or send me a PM. Thanks in advance.

mroby85
05-30-2012, 09:37 AM
Not sure if this belongs here or Sundeck or elsewhere. Mods, please move if necessary.

Long time member / lurker, rare poster looking for decent seats at a decent price for the 6/13 game against the Indians. I'll be in town that night and would love to catch a game with a nice view. I'm looking for 2 "good" seats. Would like first row anywhere (even second deck) or something very close. I'm willing to send money via paypal to a reputable member here. You can either post here or send me a PM. Thanks in advance.

I would use stubhub if I were you... You can pick where you sit, and a lot of the tickets are available for instant downloads so you can just print them from your computer.