PDA

View Full Version : Pacquiao vs. Bradley

Stray
06-10-2012, 01:30 AM
Pac dominated the fight in every possible way. Announcers had it scored 11 rounds to 1 in favor of Pacquiao. Bradley won in a split decision... I always knew boxing was rigged, but they aren't even trying to hide it now. That was ridiculous.

The best part was in the post fight interview Bradley said he had to watch the tape to see if he really won.

ervinsm84
06-10-2012, 02:09 AM
haralabous voulgaris said there was a pretty substantial change in the betting odds before the fight went off.

At 2pm, Pac was -432 (bet 432$ to profit 100$)

At closing time, it had been bet down to -397. Basically meaning a ton of money was bet on Bradley.

And afaik, this was at a sports book that was taking up to 50k single bets on the NBA finals games, so it had to have been a massive amt of money bet to move the line that much last minute.

dougdirt
06-10-2012, 03:27 PM
I am a HUGE boxing fan. At the very best, I could see Bradley taking 4 rounds. He still loses 8-4.

The only thing I can come up with, aside from pure and simple 'fix', is that as the announcers noted, Pac kept taking off the first two minutes of rounds and the judges punished him for it even though he was clearly dominating the final minute.