PDA

View Full Version : Starting threads

redssince75
06-15-2012, 05:41 PM
8 of the top 13 threads on this page are brm's.

Can't we get him his own board or something? Or maybe a girlfriend?

R_Webb18
06-15-2012, 05:42 PM
i lol'd

jrandal9
06-15-2012, 05:44 PM
:thumbup:

smixsell
06-15-2012, 08:34 PM
BRM's posts generally have merit, he's just kind of a stickler when it comes to strategy and tactics........
which makes it hard not to :bang: :shocked: :angry: :alcohol: over Dusty's moves.

I sympathize,........... "BIG TIME."

justincredible
06-15-2012, 08:39 PM
BRM's posts generally have merit, he's just kind of a stickler when it comes to strategy and tactics........
which makes it hard not to :bang: :shocked: :angry: :alcohol: over Dusty's moves.

I sympathize,........... "BIG TIME."

After this thread I can't take anything he posts seriously. Seriously.

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96261

herbdizzle
06-15-2012, 11:31 PM
I'm not one to pile on but the guy has 4,000+ posts and still does not have access to the Old Red Guard section for a reason. You'd think 2 years of crankiness would wear on someone but he continues to go strong. He's like the Crash Davis of Redszone.

smixsell
06-17-2012, 09:50 PM
After this thread I can't take anything he posts seriously. Seriously.

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96261

:eek: Wow. You're certainly right about that thread. Dumb. Maybe he's going a little loco. Too mutch of Dusty's Dugout Dice inspired managerial moves have driven him mad?! It can happen if you pay "too close" attention to this manager. :)

Larkin88
06-18-2012, 09:44 AM
It's sort of one of those "don't feed the trolls" scenarios even though he's on here all the time. His threads stay bumped for so long because they're usually so asinine and without a point that people can't help respond. And he never ever moves off a point, so it sort of turns into a group of people arguing with a wall.

dubc47834
06-18-2012, 11:18 AM
I'm not one to pile on but the guy has 4,000+ posts and still does not have access to the Old Red Guard section for a reason. You'd think 2 years of crankiness would wear on someone but he continues to go strong. He's like the Crash Davis of Redszone.

Crash Davis from ESPN right...that guy was crazy. Not nearly as bad as Bip and his million different names on the ESPN Reds message boards.