PDA

View Full Version : Cuban destroying Skip Bayless

Brutus_the_Red
06-23-2012, 04:51 PM
Not sure if many of you have seen this video yet, but it is absolutely worth a watch. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a huge basketball fan, and the nuance involved in plays and adjustments isn't something that excites me, but I absolutely enjoy watching Skip Bayless get absolutely torched by Mark Cuban on ESPN.

Mark Cuban Calls Out Skip Bayless - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv2jqFd2-qI&feature=player_embedded#!)

Redhook
06-23-2012, 07:00 PM
That was fantastic. I didn't watch a second of the NBA Finals, but it was awesome seeing Cuban destroy that little peanuthead, Skip Bayless. Cuban went up a notch in my book.

MWM
06-23-2012, 07:05 PM
Baylee's has about half the IQ of Cuban. And that's not because I think Cuban is a genius. Unless Bayless is just putting on an act when on the job, he genuinely is just not an intelligent person. He lacks any critical thinking ability.

Blimpie
06-25-2012, 12:26 PM
Not that he had much to work with, but it was nice to see Stephen A. Smith avoid rushing to the defense of Bayless.

That video was twisting in the wind personified.

Sea Ray
06-26-2012, 09:39 AM
I'll take Skip Bayless over Mark Cuban anyday. I turned the channel that day when I saw Cuban was on

camisadelgolf
06-26-2012, 02:54 PM
The reason Skip Bayless has a job is because he says ridiculous crap that gets his shows viewers. Eventually, people are going to catch on (although most of us already have) and stop paying attention to him since he's all just hot air. When he's alienated, hopefully he gets replaced by someone who can provide quality analysis. Seeing as how it's ESPN, I'm not too optimistic. But I don't really care because I boycott his stupid shows anyway.

DGullett35
06-26-2012, 04:08 PM
I rarely watch much ESPN anymore. I prefer Dan Patricks morning show to anything on ESPN, and I also watch alot of MLB network. I have watched first take before and I really do dislike Bayless. I hate the fact he worships Tebow, hates LeBron, and never talks about baseball. Its only college sports and the NBA/NFL. Geez those sports are in there offseasons and baseball is rarely mentioned. I refuse to watch most everything on ESPN. Its become a joke really kind of like MTV nowadays. However that video was awesome and I wish more guys would show him up and tell him like it is. I give props to Cuban. Some people hate him but man he would be cool to play for.

Reds/Flyers Fan
06-28-2012, 03:45 PM
I loved when Cuban asked Bayless about the zone defense and Bayless had no credible answer. He's like the rest of ESPiN blowhards, focus on the soap opera aspect of sports rather than the X's and O's, which they know little about.

cincrazy
07-01-2012, 03:17 PM
I loved when Cuban asked Bayless about the zone defense and Bayless had no credible answer. He's like the rest of ESPiN blowhards, focus on the soap opera aspect of sports rather than the X's and O's, which they know little about.

I loved this segment, too. Cuban point-blank asked, "Skip, what defense did the Thunder use on LeBron?" And Skip's response was something along the lines of, "Well, they put so and so and so and so on him." What?! That's not answering the question!