PDA

View Full Version : Midseason Prospect Reports

Benihana
07-01-2012, 08:53 PM
Sickels comes out tomorrow. I believe Keith Law and Baseball America also come this week or next. It will be interesting to see where Hamilton, Corcino and Cingrani rank. Any predictions?

Scrap Irony
07-01-2012, 09:28 PM
Hamilton around 25, with questions about his bat still and at least one caveat about his glove and CF.

Corcino around 45, with mention about how similar he is to Cueto, no-hitter.

Cingrani just behind Corcino, with mention of monster relief role, acquisition of slider, plus stuff.

All three make the top 50.

Benihana
07-01-2012, 09:53 PM
Hamilton around 25, with questions about his bat still and at least one caveat about his glove and CF.

Corcino around 45, with mention about how similar he is to Cueto, no-hitter.

Cingrani just behind Corcino, with mention of monster relief role, acquisition of slider, plus stuff.

All three make the top 50.

I agree with this.

Outside chance a guy like Stephenson makes the back end of a Top 100 list, if they go that far. Sickels does 120. Doubtful any of the new draftees make it.

Scrap Irony
07-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Henry Rodriguez might also get a mention, as could Donnie Joseph. Rodriguez, IMO, should be in the top 50, but, with his injury, might not get the credit he deserves.

dougdirt
07-01-2012, 10:16 PM
I agree with this.

Outside chance a guy like Stephenson makes the back end of a Top 100 list, if they go that far. Sickels does 120. Doubtful any of the new draftees make it.

I believe that Sickels has said that he will not be including any draftees with his list, as he will save that for the end of the year list.