PDA

View Full Version : Need some help from you Fantasy Guru's

Nati
08-15-2012, 02:48 PM
orry for the length of this...I was hoping some of you could help me out. I am DEAD A** last place in my Keeper league and the first place guy has been coming hard for Kershaw and Beltran which happen to be my best pitcher and second best offense on my team.Originally he came with:

Hanley Ramirez
Mike Olt
Starlin Marte
My #1 pick

FOR

Clayton Kershaw
Carlos Beltran
One of your late picks

This to me isnt even close. I think we keep 6 players for next year and I would like something back a little proven.

He has told me that McCutchen is off the board for trade and Miguel Cabera he is reluctant to trade, but Pujols is game.

So anyone see a trade that can be made to help me in the future? Or is Kershaw to valuable to give up?

THANKS ALL!

Here is my team:
Pierzynski
Fielder
Uggla
Longoria
Hardy
Upton
Markakis
Beltran
(Util)-Buttler
(Util)-Rollins

BENCH:
Avila
Furcal
De Aza
Freese

Pitchers:
Lincecum
kershaw
Jim Johnson
Papelbon
Capuano
Masterson
Haren
Blanton

BENCH
Volquez
D. Storen

HIS TEAM:
McCann
Miguel Cabrera
Altuve
Wright
Hanley Ramirez
S. Marte
Victornio
McCutchen
(Util) Pujols
(Uitl) Youkilis

BENCH:
Machado
lawrie
Olt

Pitchers:
C.Wilson
Zimmerman
Soriano
Clippard
Dempster
Karstens
Richard
Wandy R

Bench:
Garza
Marcum
T.Hanson

[deleted]
08-15-2012, 04:22 PM
Start at least with Pujols and Lawrie. He's not starting them anyway (unless you get points for Util. guys, my league doesn't have them so I'm not sure on that). Maybe:

Pujols
Lawrie
First Round Pick

Kershaw
Beltran
Later Pick

You'd be winning that trade by far in a keeper league, I'd say. You've got the leverage, seeing as how you're out of it and he's the one that needs to trade. Start there and when he declines, start haggling.

Larkin88
08-15-2012, 04:27 PM
If somehow you can come out of it with Jose Altuve, too, I like that move for you going forward. No offense, your middle infield is not spectacularly consistent. Hardy and Uggla are feast or famine. Altuve's young, more consistent and has a lot of upside... catch is he's got the Astros hitting around him.

Wouldn't build a trade for Altuve, but might target him as a pot sweetener in a larger trade.

mroby85
08-15-2012, 04:42 PM
If it's a keeper league and you're in last place I would get what I could for Beltran and keep Kershaw.