PDA

View Full Version : I owe Todd Frazier an apology....

BigPoppa
08-30-2012, 05:49 PM
It was late April, my first trip to Cincinnati in 2012. The Reds were manhandling the Astros. I turned to my buddy and said words very close to this....."I love Rolen, but we know he's not going to be durable and I just don't think Frazier is the answer."

"...and I just don't think Frazier is the answer."

Since then, all Frazier has done is become the presumptive NL Rookie of the Year, collect 100 hits, reach double digits in HR's and doubles, slug .554, post a .986 fielding percentage, take the field at 3 different positions, and (by all accounts) be a great teammate and clubhouse guy. Oh yeah, save a guy choking on steak at a restaurant.

So, Todd Frazier may very well be the answer. Todd.....I'm sorry, and keep up the good work.

:thumbup::redcap:

Red Buckeye
08-30-2012, 06:09 PM
It was late April, my first trip to Cincinnati in 2012. The Reds were manhandling the Astros. I turned to my buddy and said words very close to this....."I love Rolen, but we know he's not going to be durable and I just don't think Frazier is the answer."

"...and I just don't think Frazier is the answer."

Since then, all Frazier has done is become the presumptive NL Rookie of the Year, collect 100 hits, reach double digits in HR's and doubles, slug .554, post a .986 fielding percentage, take the field at 3 different positions, and (by all accounts) be a great teammate and clubhouse guy. Oh yeah, save a guy choking on steak at a restaurant.

So, Todd Frazier may very well be the answer. Todd.....I'm sorry, and keep up the good work.

:thumbup::redcap:

Word. Frazier is a piranha.

smixsell
08-31-2012, 04:08 PM
Frazier is the real deal, and IS the answer at 3B. Isn't it great to have that answer to the 3B dilemma?! :beerme:

IamRV
08-31-2012, 04:59 PM
Frazier is the real deal, and IS the answer at 3B. Isn't it great to have that answer to the 3B dilemma?! :beerme:

now about that CF spot ... ;)

Been in Frazier's corner for a few years now and never was happy about the Reds moving him around all over the place. Had they left him at third once they moved him from short, there's no doubt he'd be an even more polished big leaguer.