PDA

View Full Version : Fay's tweet about Cozart

NebraskaRed
09-08-2012, 03:23 PM
John Fay‏@johnfayman

Cozart update will be big today. He gave a no comment after hitting yesterday. Baker told Marty Cozart was having pain in rib area.

Ohayou
09-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Dump Valdez, have Gregorius start every day. H-Rod can move to 2B if Phillips needs a day off.

NebraskaRed
09-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Sounds about right to me. I don't see what Valdez offers the team, offensively or defensively. Put Gregorius in there and see what the kid can do. Use Valdez as an emergency back-up.

justincredible
09-09-2012, 12:37 AM
Sounds about right to me. I don't see what Valdez offers the team, offensively or defensively. Put Gregorius in there and see what the kid can do. Use Valdez as an emergency back-up.

I'm not sure how you don't see the value of a guy with an OPS+ of 14.

The fact that he is getting starts is absolutely mind boggling. Didi could be getting valuable experience for the future since, you know, he actually might have one with this team.

Spider Tre
09-09-2012, 03:20 AM
he's a good bunter... and that's about it. i agree, put Didi in there and see what he brings

jback76
09-09-2012, 11:42 AM
If Dusty's gonna play him at least he's not batting him 2nd like was was earlier. But yeah I agree at least start Didi against righthanders.

NebraskaRed
09-09-2012, 11:47 AM
Just looked at today's roster. Valdez out, Didi in.