PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Night Baseball game Added

arkimadee
09-09-2012, 01:17 PM
ESPN has added the Reds vs Dodgers on Sunday night, September 23rd. If everything falls into place it is possible, but not likely that the Reds could clinch on ESPN Sunday night baseball. That would be pretty cool if that happened!

goreds2
09-10-2012, 12:42 AM
ESPN has added the Reds vs Dodgers on Sunday night, September 23rd. If everything falls into place it is possible, but not likely that the Reds could clinch on ESPN Sunday night baseball. That would be pretty cool if that happened! I was thinking the same thing. Hope it happens.

Billy_Bearcat
09-10-2012, 01:13 AM
Got tickets for that one. It would be sweet to see it in person!

Captain13
09-10-2012, 11:18 AM
I would rather the Reds clinch with "our guys" calling the game. I understand wanting the whole nation to see it, but I think clinching is about Reds' Country. Let the national audience watch us win 3 post-season series.

mikdavrut
09-10-2012, 11:26 AM
I would rather the Reds clinch with "our guys" calling the game. I understand wanting the whole nation to see it, but I think clinching is about Reds' Country. Let the national audience watch us win 3 post-season series.

I agree with you 100% :thumbup:

goreds2
09-10-2012, 01:05 PM
I would rather the Reds clinch with "our guys" calling the game. I understand wanting the whole nation to see it, but I think clinching is about Reds' Country. Let the national audience watch us win 3 post-season series. Turned down the sound and listen to the Reds RADIO crew.

WDE
09-10-2012, 08:06 PM
That's my birthday. It would be sweet if we could clinch on Sunday Night Baseball and on my birthday!

wojo1025
09-11-2012, 04:02 PM
I'll be at that game and likely the one the day before. Already have tickets to Sunday's game and just found out it's the ESPN game. Should be fun as I'm going with a dear friend of mine that's a Dodgers fan!

arkimadee
09-17-2012, 03:47 AM
Gotta feeling Saturday or Sunday might be the day. I hope so because I got tickets for both games

cooperlamar
09-17-2012, 01:14 PM
I think it will be Friday or Saturday. Don't forget the Cards play the Cubs this weekend so their games will be over before the Reds games even start each day. There are 7 (4 for the Cards and 3 for the Reds) games before Friday night's game and 9 before the Saturday game.

arkimadee
09-17-2012, 01:23 PM
So if the scenario is that the Cards lose and it causes the Reds to clinch will they save the celebration for after the game regardless of what happens?

cooperlamar
09-17-2012, 03:54 PM
I really have no idea what will happen. Winning the division is basically an after-thought at this point. I think (hope) the players are focused beyond simply making the playoffs, which I think happened in 2010.

They'll do something but it won't be a big deal in my opinion. 2010 was so epic in the way we clinched so I hope no one expects that again.