PDA

View Full Version : Wild Card

panzecaz03
09-11-2012, 12:55 AM
Asumming the cards lose tonight, which the probably will, the brewers and phillies will only be 5 games out. I would hate if phillies somehow managed to make the wild card and if we had to play them.

Maker_84
09-11-2012, 01:02 AM
i posted this in the other thread but right, the Phillies are not out of this and if they were to make it in they would win the NL. Most talented team in this league still by quite a bit

Ohayou
09-11-2012, 01:11 AM
i posted this in the other thread but right, the Phillies are not out of this and if they were to make it in they would win the NL. Most talented team in this league still by quite a bit

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgofafG0Sr1qetjdh.jpg

HometownHero
09-11-2012, 02:11 AM
Too late for the Brewers and Phillies if they didn't have some of the worst health luck this year between the two they both would be legit contenders, but it would take an epic win streak to jump the other teams with no head to head games with the Cardinals who are several games behind the Braves.

The Dodgers still have the most realistic shot but also have one of the hardest reaming schedule as the Cardinals are in the drivers seat with only 4 games left with WC contenders and 9 left with Houston and the Cubs, and the remaining 6 games after this SD series will come at home the final 6 days against the Nats and us who are already locked up.

Teams would need the Dodgers to sweep the Cardinals and then lose the rest of their hard games to have any real shot.

jback76
09-11-2012, 09:08 AM
Yeah, I think the only 2 teams with a chance at the second wild card are the Cards and Dodgers. For the Phillies and Brewers I think it's gonna be to little, to late.

arkimadee
09-11-2012, 10:34 AM
It will be interesting to see where the standings are in a few weeks. That being said, I still think in the end it will be the Cards vs Braves