PDA

View Full Version : Marty Blooper from Sundays game

arkimadee
09-17-2012, 03:11 AM
Anyone know where I can find a clip of Marty's radio blooper from Sunday. He said : "Jesus Christ, Ozzie" (Marty w/no clue he was on the air.) Cowboy then w/"He's managing this like it's the 7th game of the World Series"

DocRed
09-17-2012, 07:22 AM
Whats wrong with that?

arkimadee
09-17-2012, 11:47 AM
Nothing. Marty cracks me up and I just wanted to hear it. He didn't know his mic was on

goreds2
09-17-2012, 12:15 PM
I remember back in 2006 (I think). He thought he was off the air and said every single curse word about the Reds bullpen. :lol: I heard it via XM radio and not WLW.

Brisco
09-18-2012, 05:03 PM
I remember back in 2006 (I think). He thought he was off the air and said every single curse word about the Reds bullpen. :lol: I heard it via XM radio and not WLW.

My favorite was in the fall of the year 2000. Marty must have thought his microphone was off, but when the TV camera panned over an attractive girl in the audience, Marty, who was broadcasting on radio at the time said

"Well... Spank me, Spank me, Spank me!"

I was listening to the broadcast on MLB.com and was watching the game thread when another Redszoner posted "Did Marty just say that? I think he just said Spank me three times!" Since MLB was on a few seconds delay I was able to listen for it and heard it very clearly.