PDA

View Full Version : Was Devin Mesoraco bit by a vampire about a month ago?

Larry Schuler
10-01-2012, 03:52 PM
I can't tell you guys what I know about why Devin Mesoraco hasn't been playing but I can tell you that it involves Mesoraco, the puncturing transmission of the undead virus & a curse that disallows vampires from being able to be in direct sunlight or bright artificial light. Now this will be the last I comment on this matter as I do not like to engage in wild speculation or encourage it with cryptic information. Good day.

boiseheidleberg
10-01-2012, 04:31 PM
Mes, an undead? Gotta name your source dude.

Larkin88
10-01-2012, 04:44 PM
Mes, an undead? Gotta name your source dude.

You need to understand that given Larry Schuler's role as a journalist, he's not actually allowed to release such confidential information or its source.

Only that he has it. And you don't.

JayBruceFan
10-01-2012, 04:49 PM
When asked to name his source the OP responded with the following,

"Nanny nanny boo boo, stick your head in doo-doo"

Larkin88
10-01-2012, 04:56 PM
When asked to name his source the OP responded with the following,

"Nanny nanny boo boo, stick your head in doo-doo"

I mean I guess technically, he COULD tell you. But even though Schuler's got a lot of inside sources, he doesn't have as many sources as other sources with their own inside sources who are more sourceable from a journalistic sense. Ya know?

It's a question of integrity, really.

texasdave
10-01-2012, 05:01 PM
One might get the impression that the entire team has been bitten and that home plate is made out of garlic the way the offense has had a tendency to huddle in the darker corners of the dugout this month.

Cant Touch This
10-01-2012, 05:55 PM
A source is a source, of course, of course,
And no one can reveal a source of course
That is, of course, unless the source is the famous Mr. Red.

Go right to the source and ask the source
He'll give you the answer that you'll endorse.
He's always on a steady course.
Talk to Mr. Red.

And this one'll talk 'til his voice is hoarse.
You never heard of a talking source?

Well listen to this. I am Mr. Red.

Red Raindog
10-01-2012, 06:07 PM
And no one can reveal a source of course
That is, of course, unless the source is the famous Mr. Red.

Go right to the source and ask the source
He'll give you the answer that you'll endorse.
He's always on a steady course.
Talk to Mr. Red.

And this one'll talk 'til his voice is hoarse.
You never heard of a talking source?

Well listen to this. I am Mr. Red.

You made my day.

Maker_84
10-01-2012, 07:10 PM
Mesoraco cannot hit the ball at all and Navarro has turned out to be a solid bat. That's why he isnt playing

40YrRedsFan
10-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Mesoraco cannot hit the ball at all and Navarro has turned out to be a solid bat. That's why he isnt playing

Agreed. It's obvious he is here ONLY in the event they have an injury to Hanigan or Navarro. He's definitely not here to be a pinch hitter.

fielder's choice
10-01-2012, 08:19 PM
Mesoraco also wasn't great at catching the ball, which is fairly important for a catcher.

goreds2
10-01-2012, 09:15 PM
http://mysite.verizon.net/res6rexj/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/clinton_laughing.jpeg

MBZags
10-01-2012, 10:05 PM
I would tell you what I know, but I can't, so I'm just going to tell you that I know something that you don't know.

Old NDN
10-02-2012, 08:31 AM
Mr. Schuler might be the alter ego of Doug Dirt, from ORG. He's got a similar "I know something you don't know" thread going on there. Why bring it up if you're gonna sit on it? I'm having flashbacks of the 1st grade. It's as if he's been sent to his room and not allowed out for quite a while. If he has been kept around as strictly insurance for Hannigan and Navarro, his stock has fallen to new depths.

Votto4MVP
10-02-2012, 08:33 AM
Mr. Schuler might be the alter ego of Doug Dirt, from ORG. He's got a similar "I know something you don't know" thread going on there. Why bring it up if you're gonna sit on it? I'm having flashbacks of the 1st grade. It's as if he's been sent to his room and not allowed out for quite a while. If he has been kept around as strictly insurance for Hannigan and Navarro, his stock has fallen to new depths.

Shuler is making fun of Doug.....thought that was obvious.

Old NDN
10-02-2012, 08:41 AM

Sorry. I didn't get that memo.lol!

Larkin88
10-02-2012, 09:38 AM

http://anongallery.org/img/4/8/go-on-the-internet-and-tell-lies.jpg

Old NDN
10-04-2012, 10:27 AM
Dang, Mes must be in the very back room of the doghouse. He couldn't even get an appearance in a meaningless game to end the season.

texasdave
10-04-2012, 11:11 AM
Dang, Mes must be in the very back room of the doghouse. He couldn't even get an appearance in a meaningless game to end the season.

They are teaching Mes a serious lesson.