PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Having Issues With The TBS HD Feed?

goreds2
10-07-2012, 10:03 AM
The Standard Definition feed works fine but the HD has had picture and sound issues the last two nights. I have Time Warner cable 30 miles east of Columbus, Ohio.

Has anyone else had this issue?

joshua
10-07-2012, 02:18 PM
Had to have been a provider problem. I didn't experience anything like that on the DirecTV feed.

goreds2
10-07-2012, 10:50 PM
With the Reds on TNT no issues thus far tonight. I did reboot the cable boxes today. Hopefully no more issues in the future.

jhiller21
10-08-2012, 01:50 AM
I've had an issue with Time Warner period, on a lot of channels. Sometimes you're surfing HBO and find a movie you want to watch, and it just cuts to a black screen. Sometimes FSN HD just pixelates and then goes black, and I have to switch to standard def, which is also a black screen.

Resetting the box usually fixes it, but that takes about 10 minutes to reboot. I miss DirecTV. The only time I lost my signal with satellite was during heavy storms. Time Warner channels go out constantly, and they're connected via cable.

jhiller21
10-08-2012, 01:57 AM
Also, the remote functions are slower than Sean Casey running bases. The only reason I don't switch back to DirecTV is they required a 1 year contract, which expired, then they started charging me almost double.

Eric from NC
10-08-2012, 04:09 PM
I had the same trouble in Charlotte. The Sunday night games were much better. I know the Reds were on TNT but Yankee game did not have the same problems as the Saturday games. I did complain to the TBS twitter site @mlb_tbs. I heard rumors that they did not give TBS enough bandwith probably because all they show is sitcoms 24-7, but I hope things are better. Was glad to see fox has NLCS just in case.

cw0802
10-08-2012, 04:11 PM
I'm in St. Louis, and TBS's feed cut out a couple times during the Cards game yesterday.