PDA

View Full Version : Good game guys u did good

Over da Pence
10-11-2012, 05:16 PM
I almost had a hard attack. I guys ate formidable especially ludwick. Bruce didn't give in his last at bat. If it weren't for posey or my motivational speech we might have not pulled away. I wanted to thank u guys for the challenge. Can't wait for next year too. Until then I'm gonna go party with my team and drink champaign,

scott91575
10-11-2012, 05:17 PM
I almost had a hard attack. I guys ate formidable especially ludwick. Bruce didn't give in his last at bat. If it weren't for posey or my motivational speech we might have not pulled away. I wanted to thank u guys for the challenge. Can't wait for next year too. Until then I'm gonna go party with my team and drink champaign,

Honest question, are you missing a chromosome?

holster10
10-11-2012, 05:38 PM
move over tony robbins.....

jhiller21
10-11-2012, 05:41 PM

Looks like Pence has been sniffing glue, nevermind the champagne...

huber14
10-11-2012, 05:52 PM
Derp

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/mlb/players/full/28687.png&w=350&h=254

ukwazoo
10-11-2012, 06:13 PM
The Mendoza line says hi

Falcon7
10-11-2012, 06:22 PM

Hunter, is one of the most unorthodox players I have ever seen, but I would take him in a heart beat. Plus he has a cool name, same as my 17 year old.

Of course I wanted to win BAD, but I will be pulling for the Giants to win it all.
Bochy, and most (maybe all) of the Giant players seem like pretty good guys.