Eddieboy
10-16-2012, 01:38 PM
Anybody with me?

Norm Chortleton
10-16-2012, 01:44 PM
Hell no.

KYRedLeg
10-16-2012, 01:46 PM
http://austrianeconomists.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451eb0069e2011570ea5170970c-800wi

Eddieboy
10-16-2012, 05:03 PM
Why do I have to be a troll? :)

I thought there would be central division support for the Birds

Todd Gack
10-16-2012, 05:49 PM

No. We have to root for the Giants even if they were playing the Fightin' Hitlers of Berlin. Because for some reason, lots of people have it stuck in their mind to root for the team that beat them to justify why they're not good enough to be there.

But in the end, no one here is rooting for the Cardinals because they're the Cardinals.

Maker_84
10-16-2012, 07:40 PM
i really hate the giants and all their showboat players after that series so i wouldn't mind seeing the Cardinals shut them up

malcontent
10-16-2012, 07:51 PM
i really hate the giants and all their showboat players after that series so i wouldn't mind seeing the Cardinals shut them up
Precisely.

But maybe people don't mind Pagan stepping out of the box in the middle of Cueto's delivery and basically killing the Reds on the freaking spot?

And maybe they don't mind Romo coming off the mound after Game 5 like he just won the World Series?

JayStubbs
10-16-2012, 07:57 PM
Precisely.

But maybe people don't mind Pagan stepping out of the box in the middle of Cueto's delivery and basically killing the Reds on the freaking spot?

And maybe they don't mind Romo coming off the mound after Game 5 like he just won the World Series?

Really nothing compared to the WLB's and all the obnoxious, dirty, illegal, offensive, arrogant, holier than thou crap that they pull on a regular basis.

My only question is why this thread is sill active. The mod's must be busy with all the Carsinal trolls.

Ironman92
10-16-2012, 09:05 PM
I just didn't have a single issue with the Giants.

I don't understand how a batter stepping out upsets anyone.

It was far and away the biggest game of Romo's career....they finished off history and they should go nuts.

Boss-Hog
10-16-2012, 09:22 PM
My only question is why this thread is sill active. The mod's must be busy with all the Carsinal trolls.

It hasn't gotten out of control so far, but if it does, we'll address it. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

RedsBrick
10-16-2012, 11:16 PM
Pagan could have spat in the face of Joey Votto and that wouldn't prompt me to pull for the cardinals, and I can't stand Pagan.

BluegrassRedleg
10-16-2012, 11:47 PM
Anybody with me?

And take the Rams with you.

swaisuc
10-17-2012, 08:17 AM
There isn't a single team in baseball I have less respect for than STL. Rooting Giants for sure.

This isn't college football. Nobody cares about the division.

dubc47834
10-17-2012, 09:53 AM
I just didn't have a single issue with the Giants.

I don't understand how a batter stepping out upsets anyone.

It was far and away the biggest game of Romo's career....they finished off history and they should go nuts.

I didn't have a problem with Romo either, hell, he just saved the game with the winning runs on base. I woulda been super excited too. Lighten up some on that one. I did have a problem with Pagan stepping out, but I don't think it cost us the series, we had plenty of chances to win it after that happened.

RedsBrick
10-17-2012, 10:19 AM
There isn't a single team in baseball I have less respect for than STL. Rooting Giants for sure.

This isn't college football. Nobody cares about the division.

I respect the cards....just can't stand 'em.

Personally I don't understand the whole root-for-the-conference thing in college football either.

Bob Sheed
10-17-2012, 10:31 AM

Because this was your first post, and you wouldn't be here if the Cards didn't make the playoffs. Also, if anyone went to the Cards forum and did the same thing, they would be trolling as well.

You thought wrong.

I hope the Cards lose...badly. I hope the Cards never make the playoffs again. I hope they go 0-162 next season. Clear enough, troll? :beerme:

dubc47834
10-17-2012, 10:34 AM
Because this was your first post, and you wouldn't be here if the Cards didn't make the playoffs. Also, if anyone went to the Cards forum and did the same thing, they would be trolling as well.

You thought wrong.

I hope the Cards lose...badly. I hope the Cards never make the playoffs again. I hope they go 0-162 next season. Clear enough, troll? :beerme:

This is why you rub people the wrong way!!!

Bob Sheed
10-17-2012, 11:13 AM
This is why you rub people the wrong way!!!

The St. Louis Cardinals, all of their fans, and anyone who stands with them, can all go rub me the right way, as far as I am concerned.

dubc47834
10-17-2012, 12:03 PM
The St. Louis Cardinals, all of their fans, and anyone who stands with them, can all go rub me the right way, as far as I am concerned.

UH OH...internet tough guy alert!!!!

Bob Sheed
10-17-2012, 02:17 PM
UH OH...internet tough guy alert!!!!

Stop talking about rubbing people on the internet. It's weird.

:laugh:

dubc47834
10-17-2012, 03:09 PM
Stop talking about rubbing people on the internet. It's weird.

:laugh:

:mooner:

The_Mudshark
10-17-2012, 03:36 PM

You thought wrong.

+ a lot

Boss-Hog
10-17-2012, 11:17 PM
This has been addressed, so I'm closing the thread.