PDA

View Full Version : Cardinals Luck

Salukifan2
10-21-2012, 07:13 PM
About 50% of the threads turn into an argument between cards fans and reds fans about luck. It's ruining other threads. Therefore, i am creating this thread to save the original intent of the other threads. IF you've got something to say, just say it here.

My hope is that this thread simply falls off the page because the dumb arguments cease and the sun deck returns to being about baseball and not about a war between trolling cards fans and pissed reds fans

HometownHero
10-21-2012, 07:33 PM
Typical Cards fan, trolling another board and then telling people what and where to post.

texasdave
10-21-2012, 07:50 PM
Typical Cards fan, trolling another board and then telling people what and where to post.

+1. It is a shame that Cardinal fans don't have a board of their own. My hatred for all things Cardinals grows by the post.

dubc47834
10-21-2012, 08:00 PM
For real...are we still talking about this!!!!

redsrolen
10-21-2012, 08:07 PM
+1. It is a shame that Cardinal fans don't have a board of their own. My hatred for all things Cardinals grows by the post.

Thanks TD...My whole point has been to be on this site you are suppose to be a 'REDS' fan PERIOD!!!! It is simply beyond me why they are allowed on here let alone start a thread to tell us how to be a 'Reds' fan or better yet 'why we are wrong'...We want to only talk to other Red's fans & want no part of Cardinals fans at all....We want to discuss our future or our shortcomings 'ONLY' with Red's fans...Lately the 'Sundeck' feel like the 'Cardinal's Twilight Zone' not the 'RedsZone'...:thumbdown:

WDE
10-21-2012, 08:23 PM
Cardinals fans...GO AWAY

leeech86
10-21-2012, 09:06 PM
Rabble Rabble Rabble!