PDA

View Full Version : Arroyo: My life as a shower singer

Chip R
11-23-2012, 07:02 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/sounds/post/_/id/3765/bronson-arroyo-my-ambitio

RedlegJake
11-23-2012, 11:38 PM
Arroyo is always a fun story. Thanks for the link. I wish the Reds had the payroll to keep him past 2013 because I find him a blast to watch pitching. Common sense tells me you can't be sentimental and Corcino or Cingrani should be due their chance then and they look likely to be better pitchers but Bronson is just a fun playter to watch. At least for me.

The Operator
11-24-2012, 05:30 AM
I'll never forget watching Bronson mow down The Giants in Game 2 of the NLDS. That series should have ended so much differently. :(

jojo
11-24-2012, 08:20 AM
So glad the thread doesn't have picture..... :)

KittyDuran
11-24-2012, 08:33 AM
So glad the thread doesn't have picture..... :)

Speak for yourself! As Rod would say..."every picture tells a story". :D

_Sir_Charles_
11-24-2012, 11:22 AM
Arroyo is always a fun story. Thanks for the link. I wish the Reds had the payroll to keep him past 2013 because I find him a blast to watch pitching. Common sense tells me you can't be sentimental and Corcino or Cingrani should be due their chance then and they look likely to be better pitchers but Bronson is just a fun playter to watch. At least for me.

I agree. Sure he'll get torched every once in a while, but he's just so fun to watch. He's unlike any other pitcher with all the arm angles and changes of speed and breaking balls, not to mention that leg kick. Just enjoyable to watch.

vaticanplum
11-25-2012, 09:33 PM
"I don't have a lot brewing inside."

:lol:

At least Arroyo is self-aware. It's always been one of his most appealing qualities.