PDA

View Full Version : Hello All..

MattyVTX
12-12-2012, 09:37 AM
Finally took the plunge and created an account. Been reading the threads for years, and really enjoy both the Guard and Deck.

My name is Matthew. I am 30 years old, and live in the great state of TX. Fell in love with the reds in 1990 while living on an Air Force base in Madrid. Chris Sabo and his goggles had my 8 year old self mesmerized. Stuck it out through the lean late 90's and first decade of the Aughts, and am loving the renaissance we've been lucky enough to enjoy the past few seasons.

Here's to another season of success, and taking that next step!

camisadelgolf
12-12-2012, 03:28 PM
Welcome aboard. I'm sure this isn't your first rodeo, but if you're feeling like you're in the spur of the moment, say "hi" to my ex's out there if you don't mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMNw_-yUm_0

WVPacman
12-20-2012, 12:28 AM
Finally took the plunge and created an account. Been reading the threads for years, and really enjoy both the Guard and Deck.

My name is Matthew. I am 30 years old, and live in the great state of TX. Fell in love with the reds in 1990 while living on an Air Force base in Madrid. Chris Sabo and his goggles had my 8 year old self mesmerized. Stuck it out through the lean late 90's and first decade of the Aughts, and am loving the renaissance we've been lucky enough to enjoy the past few seasons.

Here's to another season of success, and taking that next step!

If you are'nt a cowboys fan then me and you should be alright.:D

Welcome aboard man its always great to see new members on here.:beerme: