PDA

View Full Version : Suite?

Josh
01-21-2013, 08:27 PM
Has anyone here ever rented one? If so are they really expensive/worth the price? Any info would be great. This is a bachelor party idea BTW...

scott91575
01-21-2013, 09:52 PM
http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/ticketing/premium.jsp

SweetLou1990
01-22-2013, 08:35 PM
great idea for a bacholer party. I have been in the party suite one time. Loved it. Cost was about 110 or so per ticket. We got there about an hour and a half before the game. Free food & free drinks made this a good deal. I would do it again.

scott91575
01-23-2013, 08:02 PM
great idea for a bacholer party. I have been in the party suite one time. Loved it. Cost was about 110 or so per ticket. We got there about an hour and a half before the game. Free food & free drinks made this a good deal. I would do it again.

Free food and drinks? For you (in other words someone else picked up the tab) or did the suite actually get them free from the Reds. I have been to many suites and they charge a ton for food and drinks. The initial cost only covers the seats and the room. Food and drinks are extra, at least for every suite I have been to.

sjjones
01-24-2013, 08:01 AM
http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/ticketing/group_tickets.jsp?loc=hospitality

This is where you should be looking. We rented one of the Triple Play Party Suites a few years ago and had a blast.

Food and drinks are included (everyone gets two beer tickets). Some of the higher-end options actually include unlimited beer and alcohol.

SweetLou1990
02-12-2013, 10:34 PM
Free food and drinks? For you (in other words someone else picked up the tab) or did the suite actually get them free from the Reds. I have been to many suites and they charge a ton for food and drinks. The initial cost only covers the seats and the room. Food and drinks are extra, at least for every suite I have been to.

sorry - free food & drinks AFTER I paid 110 bucks for the ticket to see the game. I got my moneys worth. THey had a decent selection of whisky in the suite (including Johny Walker Black). Food wasn't the greatest, but we had a group of 30+ that hada great time.