Originally Posted by flyer85
Poetic justice would be he shuts out the Reds in major league debut.
I don't think anyone would be surprised if he shuts us out.
Chances of Sowers:
1) Giving up more than 3 runs: 10%
2) Throwing 6+ innings giving up 3 or less runs: 90%
3) Throwing 7+ innings of shutout ball: 20%
4) Getting his first victory: 85%
5) Looking like Tom Glavine in his prime: 90%
6) Upsetting Reds fans: 99.9%
I hope I'm way off, but I wouldn't bet on it.
"....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421
- Golfer? Check out my blog for golf tips.