Originally Posted by NJReds
I think the Yankees would have to be considered major frontrunners, as Tony Pena is their 1st base coach.
Not to mention the Yankees have a history of shelling out whatever it takes to sign an international free agent that they really want.
There is a 99.9% chance that Pena signs with the Yankees. Everyone else is fighting over that 0.1% and, perhaps more importantly, trying to get to know the kid a little bit in hopes of working a trade for him two or three years down the road.