OK, I'll play!
1. Marty - He gets a lot of grief on here and a lot of it is valid, but in my book there is still no one better.
2. Joe Nuxhall - A legend and a complete class act. For me, Joe is and will forever be Reds baseball.
3. Chris Welsh - I love me some Creeper.
I think he would be even better if he didn't share the booth with George. The mustache is priceless.
4. Steve Stewart - He's getting better and seems to be establishing some rapport with Marty. I look for him to keep improving.
5. Jeff Piecoro - Solid and professional but a little too vanilla.
6. Jim Day - Too goofy. He reminds me a bit of what I might be like if I had his job...not a ringing endorsement.
7. George Grande - A great guy by all accounts but he just drives me absolutely nuts and has for years.