Re: Your Reds top 10 Prospects....
1. Bruce - I think hes going to be special, and be a better pro than Bailey. I know I will be ridiculed for this, but lets see how it plays out.
2. Bailey - Great arm action. Going to be a good pro. (But not as good as Bruce)
3. Votto - Hits with tons of raw power. If he continues to harness that he eill be a good one.
4. Zach Ward - You HAVE to see this guy to appreciate him. SICK movement, and a HUGE competitor. Hes going to be a good one. He's dominating the Midwest league right now, and should get a promotion. Needs to learn Woods change-up.
5. Travis Wood - Throws hard for a lefty, and can keep you guessing with his changeup. Changes speeds great for a guy his age. Needs to learn Wards breaking pitches.
6. Tyler Pelland
7. Phil Dumatrait
8. Drew Stubbs
9. Chris Denorfia
10. Johnny Cueto